Big Brother (Australia)

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel Nine Premiered Apr 01, 2001 In Season

trhaynes

Big Brother (Australia) Fan Reviews (43)

6.9
  • I'm glad this version is back on. It is a pretty good reality show where a bunch of people are secluded in a hose. Every week people get voted out for personal or stratigic reasons.

I'm glad this version is back on. It is a pretty good reality show where a bunch of people are secluded in a hose. Every week people get voted out for personal or stratigic reasons.One thing I don't like is this is one of the shows where you can get voted off even if you are the best player of the game. I think it is beyond funny when people make allianaces and then they are surprised when they get voted out. I mean seriously, somebody has to go. You can have a group of say 6 people against 2. If the 2 have imunity one of the 6 has to go. Somebody has to go home or it wouldn't be a game. I'm sorry but that is how the game is played. They dont seem to get so upset when they are safe. in fact they usually seem relieved. I wish this show was eaiser to get for Americans I can watch it because of my old trusty satelite dish.