Big Brother (Australia)

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel Nine Premiered Apr 01, 2001 In Season

trhaynes

Big Brother (Australia) Fan Reviews (43)

6.9
  • One of the worst shows to appear on Australian Television that along with the problem already with this that has previously result in it ending up in the headlines. Along with the show running overtime.

1.3
    The problems that I see with big brother may be biased as a result to my overpowering dislike of reality television maybe the reason behind why I dislike Big Brother so much. Also the fact that the show is aimed and marketed directly at a younger audience then some of the dialogue or conversations as well as action by the contestants would not be accepted in normal society among the intended audience. The other main thing about big brother that annoys me is the fact that on channel ten it constantly runs over time by sometimes only a five to ten minutes but sometimes it tends to run over time by up to a half an hour to three quarters of an hour making my attempts to record show that are on later that night is a nightmare with times being out of the scheduled times resulting in recording only part of a show.