Big Brother (Australia)

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel Nine Premiered Apr 01, 2001 In Season

Big Brother (Australia) Fan Reviews (43)

• A show about a group of randoms going into a house where they sit around and complain, and only do tasks when they are forced to do so by big brother himself. Basically that’s what this show has to offer.

I hate big brother with a fierce passion!!! First of all it's on at 7-7:30pm, which is kind of a family friendly time slot, or at least it's supposed to be! But with shows like Big Brother, it hardly makes Channel 10 family friendly for that half an hour.

Oh sure they try to edit out the swearing with beeps, but they don't do it very well.
    And the's like they get worse every year...or there just the same personalities but one different people so it's like watching the same thing over and over.
    I mean really at one point the viewer doesn't the viewer have to be like ”hey that's kinda like last year, and they year before, and they year before that!”
    I mean people complain about 10 putting repeats of the Simpsons on...well when you think about it isn't that the same as big brother, because every year it's the same "drama".
    e.g. "I'm so angry, I thought everyone liked me and now I'm up for nomination!" "I hate that person so much let's have a fight with them over nothing!" "Gosh I wish they liked me the way I like them *sigh*"
    So c'mon Australia, as you hear that annoying theme song, pick up the remote change the channel or just turn off your TV.