Big Brother (Australia)

Daily 7:00 PM on Channel Nine Premiered Apr 01, 2001 In Season

trhaynes

Big Brother (Australia) Fan Reviews (43)

6.9
  • In my opinion, Big Brother is the best reality show ever created in Australia and around the world.

I have watched this show since it first launched onto Australian screens back in 2001. We all fell in love with the bum-dancing, bunny eared; Sara-Marie.

The show was better and better each season. Gretel Killeen hosted seven our of eight seasons of Big Brother. She has done an amazing job and definitelly gets my vote for best host on TV. Sadly, she left our screens at the end of Big Brother 2007. I knew it was never going to be the same without her. Her replacements were Kyle and Jackie O, who i must say were horrible hosts and they were definitelly a contributing reason to the axing of what was once, a great show. Kyle was frozen and his left eye kept twitching which scared everyone who was watching. They were there to host not give opinions about who their favourite housemates were and who they didn't like. 2008 was the worst Big Brother ever. It definitelly lacked the anticipation and the excitement of the eviction shows which in my opinion was what made Big Brother, Big Brother.

I hope it returns to Network TEN in a few years time and i hope to see Gretel back. This is my favourite show and always will be.