Big Brother (UK) Forums

Daily 9:00 PM on Channel FiveIn Season

1st Impressions BB10

Stikkio

[1]Jun 5, 2009
    • level: 13

My faves at the minute are - Sophia, Charlie, Sophie & Cairon

Sophie - quite like her seems more normal than the others which is saying something

Rodrigo - dunno bout him yet

Siavash - WTF

Karly - totally dislike her very up her own ass

Kris could be an ok HM

Marcus - another WTF

Beinazir - all gob on the VT and no action in the house - thats the feeling i get from her

Cairon - quite liked him

Lisa - no

Saffia - total ****

Sree - cant say i have an opinion

Charlie - token camp gayer - i love a camper but hes no Dickie or Brian!!!!

Noirin - didnt like her as she went in but took balls to shave her eyebrows off so good on her

Freddie - no

Angel - HELL NO

Sophia - lol what a cutie - the new Kat maybe

moderated for use of bad language

Edited on 06/05/2009 12:27pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tom_Southwell

[2]Jun 5, 2009
    • level: 72
    Does anyone know what the homophobic comment Cairon said before entering the house was? Because up until hearing that on Big Mouth, he was my favourite. And aside from the shrieking I like Sophia as well. I think their's a bit of a problem with this years cast, I've got nothing against diversity within the show, but I have a feeling that some of these characters are too diverse, to the point were no-one wants to watch them. Hearing the views of the audience on Big Mouth last night and reading yours and other viewers posts on fansites, it does seem that not alot of viewers are liking the majority of the housemates this year.

dyle123

[3]Jun 5, 2009
    • level: 26
    Tom_Southwell wrote:
    Does anyone know what the homophobic comment Cairon said before entering the house was?

I think they were referring to when BB asked if he was gay and he said he doesn't even like wiping his own ass.

I'm liking this BB so far.. kinda disappointed with the execution of the twist though.. expected better! I really like Rodrigo, he's very funny! I pretty much like most of the others too except Siavash, Sree and Marcus.

Stikkio

[4]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 13
    I dont mind when they put foreigners in BB it adds a bit of flavour like i adored Kat last year but Rachel was my favourite. I just think they have no regular people in there they have just picked complete idiots that no one can relate to

TwistedConverse

[5]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 23
    Like most of them except Sree who I'm finding annoying so far. And Cairon really reminds me of Darnell from last year, let's hope they end up nothing like each other .

dyle123

[6]Jun 6, 2009
    • level: 26
    TwistedConverse wrote:
    Like most of them except Sree who I'm finding annoying so far. And Cairon really reminds me of Darnell from last year, let's hope they end up nothing like each other .

Nah I quite like Cairon and I couldn't stand Darnell... he just seems like a cool young guy!

Lethal-dealer

[7]Jun 7, 2009
    • level: 8
    Siavash is hilarious . I like Kris , Sophie ( hot) , Siavash , Noirin , Rodrigo and Lisa. I can tell already Saffia is clinging to charlie and she'll be real two faced .. I don't like Sree, Marcus and Angel! Feel sorry for Angel though for some reason! Hope Marcus or Sree go!

hrgaffney

[8]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 51
    So far I've enjoyed the hilarious things Marcus and Freddie have said, especially when Marcus said cat biscuits were delicious! Rodrigo and Charlie are cute and Kris is the best looking of the men. I thought Noirin wasa good sport about the permanent marker moustache and glasses and having her eyebrows shaved off. I like Sophia when she's not screaming or whinging and Cairon may be OK. As for the rest, they seem full of themselves all the time, just annoying or else bimbos (not saying who's what though! Lisa reminds me a bit of Tracey the rave fan, though I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

leesha_27

[9]Jun 10, 2009
    • level: 17
    Sophia is a B*tch! Always starting arguments. Sophie is nice and sweet, Cairon - AMAZING! haha, just not what I expected! Him and Siavash together is hilarious! I like halfwit, Lisa, love Charlie. Saffia is alright to. The rest are just okay.

Tom_Southwell

[10]Jun 13, 2009
    • level: 72
    Typing out the summary for tonights episode, I felt like I was just tapping random keys with all the names :-p.

I liked Sophia at first, I didn't like her once she started attacking Saffire. Then again once Saffire's left the house, she seems to be less likeable. I found BBBM with the pair of them agonizing. Halfwits a bit hit and miss with me now, the novelty of the posh boys wearing off. Marcus (who I really don't like either) hit on the head tonight tbh, they've all been picked for one reason alone, they all have something to offer to show a 'diverse' household. It's too diverse though, I can't really relate to any of them, unlike previous years.