Big Brother (UK) Forums

Daily 9:00 PM on Channel FiveIn Season

Anyone going to watch?

Tom_Southwell

[1]May 31, 2009
    • level: 72

With the new series beginning this Thursday, is anyone going to watch the 'landmark' series.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LastNightsTV

[2]Jun 5, 2009
    • level: 6
    I can't wait to turn over when this comes on - car crash TV at it's worst, a carnival of non self-awareness.

hrgaffney

[3]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 51
    I was originally not going to watch as I've wasted so much of my life watching BB and BBLB but oncemy 13 year old daughter insisted on watching the live show and I watched it with her it was too late - sucked in again! I've watched the launch show and the 3 following shows so far up until the Sundaynight 1st eviction show and actually I quite enjoyed the whole earning housemate status thing, especially the SAS walking on glass and ultimate challenges. Now I know I'm going to be on to 4oD every day until September. Oh no!

hobnob_brown

[4]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 6
    I wasn't going to watch either but tuned in out of curiousity on the second episode or so. It's actually not bad. I like the twist they've added but could do with some more normal people to watch. I'll see if they manage to keep a good balance between entertaining, but not irritating and I may continue to watch.

Tom_Southwell

[5]Jun 9, 2009
    • level: 72
    hobnob_brown wrote:
    I wasn't going to watch either but tuned in out of curiousity on the second episode or so. It's actually not bad. I like the twist they've added but could do with some more normal people to watch. I'll see if they manage to keep a good balance between entertaining, but not irritating and I may continue to watch.

I completely agree with the 'normal' people comment there.