Big Brother (UK) Forums

Daily 9:00 PM on Channel FiveIn Season

BB9 winner....Are you happy?

Are you happy with the BB9 winner?

Stikkio

[21]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 13
    Im glad Rach won i backed her from the beginning because she refused to cave into the bullying and refused to be anything but herself good on her, takes a strong person to be able to do that i dont think i would have coped with the amount of verbal that Rachel took the last 3 months.

I liked Rex and i also liked Mikey - i dont quite understand why people assume people who like the one person will hate the same people as that person like Rex hating Mikey so therefore all Rex fans hate Mikey and so on.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tom_Southwell

[22]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 72
    Rachel won by a vote of 51% to 49%, Davina said on Big Mouth. I think Lisa should of won, Sara come second, Kat third, Rachel Fourth and as for the others I don't believe any of them deserved to win.

ben-the-hen

[23]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 8
    I was backing Rachel from the start, I have a witness, while I was on the phone to my friend, I said 'Her, I think she will win' and 'her' was Rachel! I am over the moon that she won. She was funny with quotes like 'Me and the Sun had an argument today' and 'Why are you trying to take all of my fruit' (or something like that) while talking to a wasp.

My friends and I truthfully believed Rachel deserved to win as she is genuine and even though she sat on the fence, she had her reasons.

ben-the-hen

[24]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 8
    allsummerlong wrote:

Also, don't forget that every fan of Kat, Mo & Darnell wanted a B-Blocker to win, Rex absolutely despised Mikey so his fans likely did as well, and anyone voting for Sara obviously wanted Rachel to win over Mikey since they were fond of strong female characters that weren't always over the top.

I liked Kat but I hated Mo & Darnell, I wanted Rachel or Sara to win so they weren't B-Blockers from the start unlike someone like Darnell. I liked Rex and I also liked Mikey, so fans didn't have to choose between them, just because somebody has an opinion, not everyon should follow it.

Also you can say anyone voting for Sara obviously wanted Mikey to win over Rachel since they were fond of the different or unique people. So everything you said there just got shot down!

usedtobefangle

[26]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 10
    To be honest I don't care who won, my favourites were there to the last day. Maybe she'll think twice about going into teaching.

TwistedConverse

[27]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 23
    Apparently there have been complaints about Davina "bullying" Rachel during the interview. How absolutely ridicolous. She was the same as she was with every question and gave her a good grilling- Rachel was a fence sitter and a bore so I am glad Davina asked her what she thought of people saying that.

I'm still sort of disappointed Rachel won- Lisa, Sara, Bex or Luke would be more deserving by far as they kept that house interesting all summer- would anyone have watched if 16 people like Rachel had went in? Doubt it. She never provided me with entertainment once during her 13 weeks.

Tom_Southwell

[28]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 72
    I think that more people would dislike Luke and Becks and their relationship would of broke down if they were in till the last week though.

domaholic

[29]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 9
    TwistedConverse wrote:
    Apparently there have been complaints about Davina "bullying" Rachel during the interview. How absolutely ridicolous. She was the same as she was with every question and gave her a good grilling- Rachel was a fence sitter and a bore so I am glad Davina asked her what she thought of people saying that.

I'm still sort of disappointed Rachel won- Lisa, Sara, Bex or Luke would be more deserving by far as they kept that house interesting all summer- would anyone have watched if 16 people like Rachel had went in? Doubt it. She never provided me with entertainment once during her 13 weeks.

It was out of order the way Davina questioned her. Rachel donated 10 grand to charity because of the pressure put on her, then Davina was like "Okay, moving on..". You could just tell she didn't like her.

Anyway, for those of you saying Rachel only won because the whole of Wales voted for her, that is slightly racist if you think about it. It's like saying all black people will vote for black people just because they're black, or all overweight people will vote for the other overweight people beause they're fat. It's very low minded of you, and just shows how pathetic you are.

I'm welsh myself, but I HATED the welsh girl from BB8, and was glad when she was evicted. I wanted Rachel to win because she is a nice, honest girl who deeply deserved it.

36th_Phantom

[30]Nov 14, 2008
    • level: 9
    i suppose after all of this time i can come to terms with Rachael winning, i wasnt too overly pleased at first though

leesha_27

[31]Jul 10, 2009
    • level: 17
    TwistedConverse wrote:
    Nope. I liked Rachel and all but she wasn't a winner. She didn't do enough. Mikey was at least entertaining.

However, we all know the real winner tonight was Sara

I'm bitter

Out of the final four of BB9, Sara should have won IMO

TreeHill_89

[32]Jul 17, 2009
    • level: 32
    leesha_27 wrote:
    TwistedConverse wrote:
    Nope. I liked Rachel and all but she wasn't a winner. She didn't do enough. Mikey was at least entertaining.

However, we all know the real winner tonight was Sara

I'm bitter

Out of the final four of BB9, Sara should have won IMO

I really liked Sara, she should of been here from the beginning