Big Brother (UK) Forums

Daily 9:00 PM on Channel FiveIn Season

Kat's gameplan

Kat:

dyle123

[1]Aug 27, 2008
    • level: 26

I loved Kat for the first two weeks but the novelty quickly began to wear off.

Anyone else see the VT from BBLB where she was shown constantly saying "I want all my friend in final"... basically influencing nominations.

The biggest proof came tonight... as Rachel revealed her nominations (Lisa and Rex), she turned to Kat and said "Sorry, Kat. Don't look at me like that."

Why was she apologising to Kat? Because she was going against B Block and not following out Kat's orders and staying true to their plan.

I've never been a huge Rachel fan but I'm so impressed with what she did tonight. She certainly didn't sit on the fence and I'd actually be pleased if she won now.

Edit: here's the clip, its at the very start.

Edited on 08/27/2008 4:27pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TwistedConverse

[2]Aug 27, 2008
    • level: 23

Totally agree. Kat has just ousted herself as a gameplayer tonight. Darnell has been vile to her all week and she has been spending time with Sara. Yet she nominated Sara. Why? Cuz she's a fake.

And Rachel has gone way up in my estimations for nominating Rex and not jumping on the B Block bandwagon. I believe she's really genuine and wouldn't mind if she won. She looked genuinely happy for Sara and Lisa when they received £25,000, whereas Kath had a huge gaping mouth and pained eyes and Mo could barely contain his look of greed. The "Dont look at me like that" line also further proved Kath's falseness. Cannot wait till she comes 5th/6th.

When Luke was saying she was fake, I didn't believe him, even though he was my 2nd favourite. However, now I completely agree. She's incredibly devious; GET HER OUT.

Bliss_West88

[3]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 19
    I have always hated her!! Prob mainly because i cannot understand what she said half the time but i just hate it, like last night when they were nominating it was so annoying, all we could hear was her keep saying, 'noooo', 'noooo', i was like, shut the hell up!!

I am just really worried that she is going to win now because of how well she has played the game!!! She i like Rachel, look how out of her shell Rachel has been since the VT!! It is annoying!!

Stingseven

[4]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 8
    None of these arguments make any sense. Kat to win!!!

TwistedConverse

[5]Aug 28, 2008
    Yes they do. Surely you must have noticed her spending time with Sara all week and Darnell being vile to her, yet who does she nominate? Sara.

Kat has no chance of winning She's 5th favourite now and I think there is a strong possibility of her going on Tuesday

dyle123

[6]Aug 28, 2008
    Ya Kat has lost all chance of winning.

The thing is I don't think Kat's an evil person, maybe "gameplan" was a bit strong. Perhaps everything she does is just because she's nice and loves her friends. However that doesn't excuse the way she goes about things, ensuring all the people she wants in the final make it, while the people who should be nominated/evicted.

I just think it's very selfish and extremely unfair for the viewers. I feel like B Block has forced themselves on me by controlling the game in the way they have.

Bliss_West88

[7]Aug 29, 2008
    Stingseven wrote:
    None of these arguments make any sense. Kat to win!!!

i don;'t really see how you can say, these arguments don't make sense, they are valid reasons why she isn't going to win the show!!

Stingseven

[8]Aug 30, 2008
    Okay, I will explain why I say the reasons don't make any sense:

>>Anyone else see the VT from BBLB where she was shown constantly saying "I want all my friend in final"... basically influencing nominations.>>

So what, she wants her friends in the final. Why is that a crime? Just because she says it doesn't mean the other houseguests have to comply. If she were truly "influencing nominations," BB would punish her for it. She has been punished for discussing nominations, but not in a "we should all nominate blahblahblah" sort of way, but basically for speculating. >>Kat has just ousted herself as a gameplayer tonight. Darnell has been vile to her all week and she has been spending time with Sara. Yet she nominated Sara. Why? Cuz she's a fake.>>

As I mentioned on another list, there are only so many people left in the house. If she acted like Sarah was invisible, people would call her a snob or worse. I didn't her spending an inordinate amount of time with Sarah at all. She has no problem with Sarah, why shouldn't she talk to her??

>>She's incredibly devious;>>

I see nothing to support that. Even Lisa said she thought if she were facing Kat in the Prisoner's Dilemma, she believes Kat would have shared. >>Surely you must have noticed her spending time with Sara all week and Darnell being vile to her, yet who does she nominate? Sara.>>

So what? Like I said in another post, Rex, Darnell, Rachel, Mo are all her friends. She doesn't like Lisa (clearly), and she's closer to Mikey than Sarah, so why is her nomination such a betrayal? I think Kat holds her friends very dear, right or wrong (especially in Rex's case, even when he went at Sarah again, Kat would not badmouth him. She is LOYAL!)

But, judging from the crowd reaction during Lisa's interview, I don't think she can win. I think Rex and Darnell may have bullied Sarah to a win!

Bliss_West88

[9]Aug 30, 2008
    Stingseven wrote:
    >>Anyone else see the VT from BBLB where she was shown constantly saying "I want all my friend in final"... basically influencing nominations.>>

So what, she wants her friends in the final. Why is that a crime? Just because she says it doesn't mean the other houseguests have to comply.

It isn't the fact that she said that she wants her friends in the finale, its the fact that it is all she goes on about, i mean there is nice, then there is just plain annoying!! everybody in the house has figures out she has a dark side and it just proves she is a great actress to hide it!!

Stingseven wrote:
    I think Rex and Darnell may have bullied Sarah to a win!

now i am all for reasons as to why people will win but seriously!! if anything the arguments have gone against her because so many people like Darnell!! I hate him, cannot stand the guy but i know so many people who do like him and they stand up for everything that he said!! If sara wins this show it is because of her own personality, her being honest and actually telling people what she thinks and not hiding behind a pathetic cookie jar!!!

dyle123

[10]Aug 30, 2008
    Exactly I hate that people keep saying Sara's only popular now because of sympathy (on a different forum) and it's so annoying because I've wanted her to win for weeks. Mainly cause she's the only good housemate left... and if anything the bullying has made me like her less since she's not her fun self. Still I'd love is she won and Darnell came 7th or 6th Tuesday, that's be perfect!

Bliss_West88

[11]Aug 30, 2008
    dyle123 wrote:
    Exactly I hate that people keep saying Sara's only popular now because of sympathy (on a different forum) and it's so annoying because I've wanted her to win for weeks. Mainly cause she's the only good housemate left... and if anything the bullying has made me like her less since she's not her fun self. Still I'd love is she won and Darnell came 7th or 6th Tuesday, that's be perfect!

LOL thank you!!! Peoplle are just annoying because it is obviously that Sara has such a good chance of winning the show so they are making up excuses for why she would win!! out of every left she has been funny, honest and she isn't fake, until a certain cookie monster!!

ben-the-hen

[12]Sep 1, 2008
    I seriously don't think Kat's clever enough to have a gameplan. She can only just speak English, but to go on a UK reality TV programme and have a plan? I don't think she's has a plan. What has she really done to get into the final week anyway? She's not shown any horrible side or evil moments, she's been genuine and now it's the final and there are no signs of her stepping over people to get the money.

No-one could go that long acting and not talking about it or showing some signs. Kat is 100% genuine and the people in this thread that are calling her a game player are probably threatened by her popularity.

Stingseven

[13]Sep 2, 2008
    >>No-one could go that long acting and not talking about it or showing some signs. Kat is 100% genuine and the people in this thread that are calling her a game player are probably threatened by her popularity.>>

Thank you Ben! I was beginning to think I was losing my mind! Kat is NOT that good an actress! How could she keep that up for 90 plus days? I think Kat is exactly who she is, good or bad. She does love her friends, she is loyal, devoted, and supportive. She is also sensitive, maybe too sensitive, as Darnell and Rex were clearly playing with her -- but, the fact that Darnell agrees with the people here who hate him, ironically enough, and thinks Kat is being fake or putting on an act, really bothers her.

It's like the countless fights we guys have with our girls over something so silly... only to find it was about something we said or did weeks ago.

TwistedConverse

[14]Sep 2, 2008
    This is how much Kat annoyed me last night- I was on Darnell's side in an arguement. That NEVER happens!

Can't wait to see her go tonight (she likely will)!

ssj_jordan

[15]Sep 2, 2008
    • level: 20

I don't mind Darnell. He's just gone kinda crazy

Also I hate Kat so much. My hatred for her reached an all time high yesterday. Why?

All the previous HOH's come out. Kat say's did you have to nominate, and if you had to nominate somebody who would it be? Darnell then jokingly says Kat aswell as Mo and Rex saying it. Next minute, she runs to the Diary Room crying. I hope she goes today!

ben-the-hen

[16]Sep 2, 2008
    ssj_jordan wrote:

I don't mind Darnell. He's just gone kinda crazy

Also I hate Kat so much. My hatred for her reached an all time high yesterday. Why?

All the previous HOH's come out. Kat say's did you have to nominate, and if you had to nominate somebody who would it be? Darnell then jokingly says Kat aswell as Mo and Rex saying it. Next minute, she runs to the Diary Room crying. I hope she goes today!

Kat wasn't the onethat asked 'who would you pick?' That was Rex & Darnell. And Darnell didn't say it jokingly he said it with a dead seriously look on his face. And Mo never jokes about anything, the only reason he said he did was because Kat was crying. So there.

Bliss_West88

[17]Sep 2, 2008
    I cannot wait to see the sly housemate get evicted!!!

But i have to say she did have me in stitches when they were doing the cooking task, when she said to Rex the reason it didn't have salt, 'well it is the healthy option'!! my god i was laughing so sad!! suprising because it was her but cannot wait to see her out LOL!

TwistedConverse

[18]Sep 2, 2008
    No, even I, who despises Darnell, knew he was joking last night. It was perfectly obvious in my eyes. Kat to go tonight!

Bliss_West88

[19]Sep 3, 2008
    I am so happy that she has left the house, she was prob the person i wanted out of the house the most because i just didn't want to see her in the finale!!! so glad she has gone!!

Stingseven

[20]Sep 3, 2008
    I thought she was adorable in her eviction. If she didn't touch you a little, you can count yourself as officially soulless.

I also think she proved how genuine she was. In her interview, she was more interested in talking about how she was that Mo went than herself! I wish I knew a Kat. The people who accused her of being fake owe her an apology. Seriously.