Big Brother (UK) Forums

Daily 9:00 PM on Channel FiveIn Season

Kat's gameplan

Kat:

  • Avatar of ben-the-hen

    ben-the-hen

    [21]Sep 3, 2008
    • member since: 08/11/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 203
    Stingseven wrote:
    I thought she was adorable in her eviction. If she didn't touch you a little, you can count yourself as officially soulless.

    I also think she proved how genuine she was. In her interview, she was more interested in talking about how she was that Mo went than herself! I wish I knew a Kat. The people who accused her of being fake owe her an apology. Seriously.


    I completely agree! Me and my friend where texting each other saying her dearture was truly touching and sensetive. Her interview with Davina showed that she is genuine as she didn't talk about herself, she talked about her friends and the qualities of them. Kat is a brilliant person!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dyle123

    dyle123

    [22]Sep 3, 2008
    • member since: 11/11/06
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 4,511
    Ya I felt really bad when she was evicted and she was like "Good luck everyone!".. and then the boos.

    I can't wait till Darnell comes 5th... he thinks he isn't hated now and clearly thinks he'll win!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of eimajamie

    eimajamie

    [23]Sep 5, 2008
    • member since: 12/14/04
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 404
    dyle123 wrote:
    Ya I felt really bad when she was evicted and she was like "Good luck everyone!".. and then the boos.

    I can't wait till Darnell comes 5th... he thinks he isn't hated now and clearly thinks he'll win!


    Hahah you were right Darnell did come 5th !

    The whole way through I thought Kat was genuine until the night she was evicted and especially after she came out she just seemed so fake during the interview with Devina
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tom_Southwell

    Tom_Southwell

    [24]Sep 6, 2008
    • member since: 04/22/05
    • level: 72
    • rank: Happy Little Tree
    • posts: 582
    eimajamie wrote:
    dyle123 wrote:
    Ya I felt really bad when she was evicted and she was like "Good luck everyone!".. and then the boos.

    I can't wait till Darnell comes 5th... he thinks he isn't hated now and clearly thinks he'll win!


    Hahah you were right Darnell did come 5th !

    The whole way through I thought Kat was genuine until the night she was evicted and especially after she came out she just seemed so fake during the interview with Devina


    Darnell should of been out in the first week.
    Back on topic.
    I don't understand that last comment at all, I saw the same Kat in the interview as the one in the house?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Stingseven

    Stingseven

    [25]Sep 6, 2008
    • member since: 01/30/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 282
    >>I don't understand that last comment at all, I saw the same Kat in the interview as the one in the house?>>

    I agree. I don't see anything fake about that at all. Still, after all this time, people still have a hard time believing Kat is just Kat! A little off-topic, I felt sooo bad for Rachel. She wins BB and gets booed. For... being... too nice? What has happened to us as a people?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TwistedConverse

    TwistedConverse

    [26]Sep 6, 2008
    • member since: 11/20/07
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 4,834

    I felt she got booed as she's boring. I mean she may the nicest person but she's not too entertaining. Plus I think the crowd wanted a Mikey victory. I really think she'll go down in BB history as worst winner.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Tom_Southwell

    Tom_Southwell

    [27]Sep 7, 2008
    • member since: 04/22/05
    • level: 72
    • rank: Happy Little Tree
    • posts: 582
    TwistedConverse wrote:

    I felt she got booed as she's boring. I mean she may the nicest person but she's not too entertaining. Plus I think the crowd wanted a Mikey victory. I really think she'll go down in BB history as worst winner.



    Cuz Mikey would of being better?
    Although obviously no-one could say that he'd be the worst winner, because of him being blind - someone would complain. (As they did with Wendy Richards on BBLB).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.