Big Brother (UK)

Daily 9:00 PM on Channel Five Premiered Jul 18, 2000 In Season

SrRui

Big Brother (UK) Fan Reviews (63)

7.4
  • Been a good year, with great plotting and **** Love the dynamics of the characters

I find myself frustrated with people, who come along, leave a review just to critisise Big Brother... as if they would to any other show they didnt like?? I think not, its the concept that seems to upset people... the idea that somehow, I have to criticise, to let people know, I'm bigger than 'people watching'.

To me, I think BB is a fantastic concept and watching different characters thrown together, from a society that at times is so different from place to place... is outstanding. They don't speak from script, or from anothers creative gesture. It's each to themselves.

This years BB9, I loved... mainly, for the way groups broke off and there was clearly a power struggle, full of tension... Unlike in the real world, bullying tactics by members of the house never paid off and that group aka 'team evil' fell apart... But the journey from their hay day, to knowhere, was electric entertainment.

Darnell, is my favourite and has such a way with words.. I'm proud to see him speak up to that group. And when he told it like it was with Luke, but smiling, congratulating him on his two faced behaviour, it was priceless.