Big Brother Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Big Brother 12 - Official SPOILER Thread/Live Feed Discussion

  • Avatar of amauriel

    amauriel

    [1]Jul 6, 2010
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 6,935

    Here is where all of you live feed watchers may discuss spoilers, etcetera.

    Enjoy and have fun.



    Cheers,


    AMA

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Katelome

    Katelome

    [2]Jul 6, 2010
    • member since: 07/09/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,201

    Hey A! Good to see you again...been about a year.


    So how do you feel being ranked "Borg Queen?" Does it put you in touch with your feminine side??

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amauriel

    amauriel

    [3]Jul 7, 2010
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 6,935

    Katelome wrote:


    Hey A! Good to see you again...been about a year.


    So how do you feel being ranked "Borg Queen?" Does it put you in touch with your feminine side??




    Hello there! Ah, I just love being a Borg Queen. Thankfully, during the summer with the editing of Big Brother, I always manage to jump a couple of levels. I have been a Borg Queen for nearly a year now.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of encmetalhead

    encmetalhead

    [4]Jul 8, 2010
    • member since: 03/05/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 278
    hello hello. GLAD TO BE BACK!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of amauriel

    amauriel

    [5]Jul 8, 2010
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 37
    • rank: Cylon
    • posts: 6,935
    Good to have you back!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NoWayOut101

    NoWayOut101

    [6]Jul 8, 2010
    • member since: 01/31/08
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 2,591
    Such a good first episode. Anyone have ideas to who the saboteur? I gotta a weird feeling about Andrew. I don't really think it is him. I just wonder who it is. Should be a good season though
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NoWayOut101

    NoWayOut101

    [7]Jul 11, 2010
    • member since: 01/31/08
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 2,591
    Judging from the last challenge it looks like Kathy may be the Saboteur because she really does not need the money and is a cop and why she just laid there for 20 minutes in the challenge is beyond me. She has had two bad challenges in a row. Anyone agree?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ferrovax

    Ferrovax

    [8]Jul 11, 2010
    • member since: 07/25/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 183
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    Judging from the last challenge it looks like Kathy may be the Saboteur because she really does not need the money and is a cop and why she just laid there for 20 minutes in the challenge is beyond me. She has had two bad challenges in a row. Anyone agree?


    what makes you say that Kathy doesn't need the money? I don't think she is the Saboteur because she is the easier target for being it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NoWayOut101

    NoWayOut101

    [10]Jul 11, 2010
    • member since: 01/31/08
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 2,591
    I just think because she is a cop, she probably has lots of money. My top 4 for being the saboteur are Andrew, Kathy, Annie and possibly Ragan
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ferrovax

    Ferrovax

    [11]Jul 11, 2010
    • member since: 07/25/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 183
    NoWayOut101 wrote:
    I just think because she is a cop, she probably has lots of money. My top 4 for being the saboteur are Andrew, Kathy, Annie and possibly Ragan


    There are lots of cops who do not have that kind of money.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NoWayOut101

    NoWayOut101

    [12]Jul 11, 2010
    • member since: 01/31/08
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 2,591
    True say. Who do you think the saboteur could be? If Brendon or Rachel doesnt win POV Brendon is gone
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ferrovax

    Ferrovax

    [13]Jul 11, 2010
    • member since: 07/25/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 183
    I think its not one of the have nots
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GrandviewEagles

    GrandviewEagles

    [14]Jul 12, 2010
    • member since: 06/05/08
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,922
    I think it's Kristen. If you pause the frame when they show the living room when the power was out, Kristen was comvieniently gone. Plus to me, she just looks guilty an sin.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ferrovax

    Ferrovax

    [15]Jul 13, 2010
    • member since: 07/25/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 183
    Brendon won POV and Hayden put up Annie. Looks like the "Brigade" wants Annie out of the house.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CoffeeCake225

    CoffeeCake225

    [16]Jul 13, 2010
    • member since: 07/23/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,476
    I think the saboteur is a girl either Kathy Annie of Kristen.
    The way I see it is if I was the saboteur I wouldn't do anything suspicious to make people think I was the saboteur until the following week or maybe even later to throw people off my trail. That's why I don't think it would be Britney or someone cuz she fell off the hot dog in the you comp slowing how her team. At the same time I'm also considering that people might not have the same way of thinking and might not consider trying to hide of at first. Like Kathy her actions have just been too suspicious and it kakis sense why she would be the saboteur, no offense but she's older than everyone else in the competition so if shes unable to complete tasks as well as the younger players . Also she's a cop I find it hard to believe that she doesn't have the upper body strength to crawl out of the caramel.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ferrovax

    Ferrovax

    [17]Jul 14, 2010
    • member since: 07/25/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 183

    CoffeeCake225 wrote:
    I think the saboteur is a girl either Kathy Annie of Kristen.
    It's not Annie that's for sure. I am starting to like Kristen for it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CoffeeCake225

    CoffeeCake225

    [18]Jul 14, 2010
    • member since: 07/23/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,476
    Ferrovax wrote:

    CoffeeCake225 wrote:
    I think the saboteur is a girl either Kathy Annie of Kristen.
    It's not Annie that's for sure. I am starting to like Kristen for it.


    i hope its not kristen, i like her..she doesnt cause any drama....of course that could either be her plan or shes trying to stay under the radar so people dont suspect her.

    also, did anyone else notice how she was nowhere to be seen for most of tonights episode, its like she wasnt even in the house.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ferrovax

    Ferrovax

    [19]Jul 14, 2010
    • member since: 07/25/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 183

    CoffeeCake225 wrote:
    Ferrovax wrote:


    CoffeeCake225 wrote:
    I think the saboteur is a girl either Kathy Annie of Kristen.
    It's not Annie that's for sure. I am starting to like Kristen for it.


    i hope its not kristen, i like her..she doesnt cause any drama....of course that could either be her plan or shes trying to stay under the radar so people dont suspect her. also, did anyone else notice how she was nowhere to be seen for most of tonights episode, its like she wasnt even in the house.
    It could be one of two things. Either Big Brothers' editing sucked this episode or maybe Kristen is the sabby and they don't want to endanger her by having the viewer figure out the puzzle with their shoddy editing skills.

    Edited on 07/14/2010 9:14pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yaminion

    yaminion

    [20]Jul 15, 2010
    • member since: 05/18/08
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 2,696
    I hope that the Brigade can survive Rachel's reign as HoH.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.