Big Brother Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Big Brother 12 - Official SPOILER Thread/Live Feed Discussion

hottblondes

[121]Aug 23, 2010
    • level: 3
    She will replace Brendon today, its almost certain that it will be Matt, the entire house has manipulated Brit to make sure she puts him up and that he goes home. Its a shame because everyone else that is left aside from Brendon and Brit has done nothing in the game. But I do see some fireworks in the next few weeks as Hayden Enzo and Lane are inevitably put against each other. I hope Matt outs the Brigade after he see how they have turned on him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

supercin721

[122]Aug 23, 2010
    • level: 30
    NO!!! Send home any other Brigade member other than Matt. He may be cocky but he's played the social game well and in competitions well. BB manipulate it so that Enzo goes home-come on!!!

KP1935

[123]Aug 23, 2010
    • level: 12

Reading the Live Feeds reporting, it appears Matt is going to try and talk Brit into putting up Ragan so the Brigade will stay in full force. I think Enzo/Lane/Hay would be wise to get Matt out now. He is fully aware that he is expendable after they admitted they were ready to vote him out before he played the DPOV and I don't think they trust him 100%. Ragan will get mad and if they throw the HOH to him,he will go after Brendon and Britney. If they can pull that off, it would be a HUGE move and keep the blood off their hands.

big_haircut82

[124]Aug 23, 2010
    • level: 22

Matt is offically nominated

noahcrash

[125]Aug 23, 2010
    • level: 19
    It sucks. Britney really messed up.

Randyspeeps

[126]Aug 23, 2010
    • level: 34
    What was Britney thinking? Matt? The same Matt that's on her side?

She's probably thinking that she has to take him out now, because she won't win against him in the final two. What she doesn't realize, is she's not getting to the final two without him. I still want Ragan to win, but with Matt gone, his chances are getting slimmer. Hopefully he pulls this out.

yaminion

[127]Aug 23, 2010
    • level: 23

Randyspeeps wrote:
    What was Britney thinking? Matt? The same Matt that's on her side? She's probably thinking that she has to take him out now, because she won't win against him in the final two. What she doesn't realize, is she's not getting to the final two without him. I still want Ragan to win, but with Matt gone, his chances are getting slimmer. Hopefully he pulls this out.

I keep hearing how Brit says over and over again about how she can't beat Matt. To be honest, I think Brit has a better chance of beating Matt in the F2 than she has of beating Enzo. The Meow Meow is the master manipulator this year and no one realizes it. Enzo is much tougher to beat than Matt in the F2 because Enzo has Brenchel's vote locked up.

hottblondes

[128]Aug 24, 2010

yaminion wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    What was Britney thinking? Matt? The same Matt that's on her side? She's probably thinking that she has to take him out now, because she won't win against him in the final two. What she doesn't realize, is she's not getting to the final two without him. I still want Ragan to win, but with Matt gone, his chances are getting slimmer. Hopefully he pulls this out.

I keep hearing how Brit says over and over again about how she can't beat Matt. To be honest, I think Brit has a better chance of beating Matt in the F2 than she has of beating Enzo. The Meow Meow is the master manipulator this year and no one realizes it. Enzo is much tougher to beat than Matt in the F2 because Enzo has Brenchel's vote locked up.

Very True...no one has seen through Enzo's game. Matt should make it his duty to end that before walking out Thursday.

supercin721

[129]Aug 24, 2010
    • level: 30
    Oh man-I hope he throws them under the bus now-exposes the alliance and their betrayal-and I hope somehow that Brendan and Lane vote to keep Matt (fat chance). Come on...I think it's time for BB manipulation in the diary room!

tyini

[130]Aug 24, 2010
    • level: 27

Britney is sooooo stupid! why doesnt she worry about making it to the top 4 before she decides on the top 2. she has to know that there is no way that hayden, brenden, or enzo would keep her in the game. getting rid of matt (who actually does something) is a very bad move on her part. i've never watched a season where the same people keep winning competitions, its so unbalanced. hayden needs to go!!! i've never seen someone who does absolutely nothing, and is soo confident! enzo may not win competitions, but he did have a hand in almost everyone that got eliminated. this season is turning out to be a bust

Katelome

[131]Aug 24, 2010
    • level: 15

Actually with Matt's sick wife I can see why she'd want to get rid of him. I mean who wouldn't want to give Matt with a very sick wife the money? But for her game, yes, I see this being a BIG mistake, just WAY too early to take Matt out if she was worried about him. Matt is good in competitions and this will give Brendon a better chance to pull out the HoH, and if he gets it she is going up and out because only Lane and Regan will want to keep her, and I'm betting Regan might be a bit ticked at her for backdooring Matt.

Ah well, she still has Lane, who knows he MIGHT win the HoH.

xX-Linda-Xx

[132]Aug 24, 2010
    • level: 11
    Matt needs to go!! It is a smart move to get him out. Britney will have the support of others in the house. She doesn't need Matt!

yaminion

[133]Aug 25, 2010
    Enzo thinks Brendan is gonna vote to keep Matt. Why does Enzo think that? Does anyone know?

hottblondes

[134]Aug 26, 2010

yaminion wrote:
    Enzo thinks Brendan is gonna vote to keep Matt. Why does Enzo think that? Does anyone know?
    I'm pretty sure that is just Enzo saying if Brendan is the Sab then he would vote to keep Matt and throw things off. Still wouldn't matter, it doesn't sound like even Ragan is going to vote to keep Mat. And if its a tie, Britney has already said she will keep Enzo.

Katelome

[135]Aug 26, 2010
    • level: 15

When it comes to Rachel, Brendon is a dope. But I have to say that was a bold move to win the PoV. I'm kind of leaning for him to make it to the end now. Tying himself to Brit was awesome. Chumbuddies.

yaminion

[136]Aug 26, 2010

We are already up to week 8 and Lane and Enzo still have not won a competition!

Edited on 08/26/2010 6:17pm

issymac

[137]Aug 26, 2010

HI

Does any one no when they will play the next hoh. I thought they would have started it after Bendon

exit. Thanks for the info

yaminion

[138]Aug 26, 2010
    I think they are doing the HoH competition right now. I really hope Enzo or Lane can win HoH and send either Brit or Ragan packing.

yaminion

[139]Aug 26, 2010
    LANE FINALLY WON A CHALLENGE!

thai129

[140]Aug 26, 2010
    • level: 2
    What he win??? HOH?