Big Brother Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Big Brother 14 - Official SPOILER ZONE!! Live Feed Thread/Discusion

amauriel

[1]Jul 16, 2012
    • level: 37

Feel free to post any spoilers you want in this thread only.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Katelome

[2]Jul 16, 2012
    • level: 15

Katelome

[3]Aug 6, 2012

So, Dan's play this last set I found crappy. Kinda hurt the girl's game by advising her not to put Boogie up with his boy. Surprised by his method...maybe we aren't seeing an under-conversation where Dan talks to Boogie about saving his bacon?

T

Katelome

[4]Aug 14, 2012

Okay, either BB isn't showing Dan the man in all his cool glory or he is a fade from what he was his year.

Actually surprised by Boogie's play...that boy is one lucky son of a gun.

Feel bad about Janelle. But she should have played her cards closer to her body and not get caught the way she did making some nervous and getting herself booted.

Still don't know who I am really supporting yet. Not a bad season though.

T

jonas-winslo

[5]Aug 16, 2012
    • level: 2

Boogie knows what he's doing. He'll play dumb until jannelle is voted out then swap sides with whoever is left.

UnovaChampion

[6]Aug 19, 2012
    • level: 17
    The game is being rigged for Boogie/Frank, at least this week's Veto was. This game can be so shady and irritating at times.

spideynerd3

[7]Aug 20, 2012
    • level: 29

UnovaChampion wrote:
    The game is being rigged for Boogie/Frank, at least this week's Veto was. This game can be so shady and irritating at times.

No, it wasn't rigged at all actually. They had a goof up with the Veto picking ceremony. Boogie got "Houseguests Choice" and picked
    ***SPOILER***

. Frank was next, and he drew
    ***SPOILER***
    , so he had to draw again, and so he did, and oddly enough he got "Houseguests Choice". So later on they re-taped the segment (so it won't be seen the way I explained it) on Wednesday's Veto episode, and to make sure it played out the same, from my understanding they (Big Brother) had everyone hold onto the chip they pulled out the first time, so they'd pull it out again.

Then there was the whole issue of Joe being Joe, and complaining that Frank and Boogie were cheating during the Veto, but there was no evidence that they actually were. Is Big Brother helping these two out? It's possible, but I think the issue here was just pure coincidence.

Katelome

[8]Aug 21, 2012

Glad to see some other posters. I was worried I was going to have a conversation with myself this whole season.

Randyspeeps

[9]Aug 22, 2012
    • level: 34
    spideynerd3 wrote:

UnovaChampion wrote:

No, it wasn't rigged at all actually. They had a goof up with the Veto picking ceremony. Boogie got "Houseguests Choice" and picked
    ***SPOILER***

***SPOILER***
    , so he had to draw again, and so he did, and oddly enough he got "Houseguests Choice". So later on they re-taped the segment (so it won't be seen the way I explained it) on Wednesday's Veto episode, and to make sure it played out the same, from my understanding they (Big Brother) had everyone hold onto the chip they pulled out the first time, so they'd pull it out again.

Then there was the whole issue of Joe being Joe, and complaining that Frank and Boogie were cheating during the Veto, but there was no evidence that they actually were. Is Big Brother helping these two out? It's possible, but I think the issue here was just pure coincidence.

Where do you get this information? Hook me up!

spideynerd3

[10]Aug 22, 2012

Randyspeeps wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:

UnovaChampion wrote:

***SPOILER***

***SPOILER***

Where do you get this information? Hook me up!

It is all on the site I visit to get info on what goes on. I'll send you a PM.

UnovaChampion

[11]Aug 24, 2012
    Dan and Danielle nominated. Here's hoping noms stay the same.

Danielle is delusional and I'm sick of hearing on every forum I go to everyone's undying love of an overrated Dan.

Randyspeeps

[12]Aug 27, 2012
    If Dan's new plan work he will be the greatest Big Brother player of all time! This is the most brilliant move in Big Brother history. 2nd would be Nacomis inventing the Backdoor.

UnovaChampion

[13]Aug 27, 2012
    It shall not work!

JakeCpFrato

[14]Aug 27, 2012
    • level: 12
    Now what exactly did Dan say? I turned on After Dark last night and I got hours of him and Danielle talking, with Danielle crying. Plus, he looked like the ultimate troll with that smile.

UnovaChampion

[15]Aug 27, 2012
    He said that once the game was over Shane would find a nice girl outside of the house to get married with and Danielle would be forever alone.

Oh, and that she's dead to him. Danielle's more upset about the former though.

spideynerd3

[16]Aug 27, 2012

Randyspeeps wrote:
    If Dan's new plan work he will be the greatest Big Brother player of all time! This is the most brilliant move in Big Brother history. 2nd would be Nacomis inventing the Backdoor.

I really wanted Dan out this week because so far he was pretty much playing the same game he did in his first season... But after what went down last night, my opinion of him changed. It's amazing how things can change in an instant in the Big Brother house.

Katelome

[17]Aug 27, 2012

Dan hasn't been nearly as smart this season.

I still hope he can pull it out though...my loyalty isfierce.

Still, I do think that Ian has PLAYed a better game this season. And Frank is a friggin juggernaut. Though his ranting about who should be in the house because they deserve to be in the house BS is weak sauce. If Boogie and the wimpy blonde chick (redundancy?) deserved to be in the house they would have made it happen. They were BEAT by the quack-pack.

UnovaChampion

[18]Aug 27, 2012
    All hell has broken loose.

Ian going berserk like a boss.

Randyspeeps

[19]Aug 27, 2012
    Katelome wrote:

Dan hasn't been nearly as smart this season.

I still hope he can pull it out though...my loyalty isfierce.

Still, I do think that Ian has PLAYed a better game this season. And Frank is a friggin juggernaut. Though his ranting about who should be in the house because they deserve to be in the house BS is weak sauce. If Boogie and the wimpy blonde chick (redundancy?) deserved to be in the house they would have made it happen. They were BEAT by the quack-pack.

Dan does his best work when his back is against the wall. This is classic Dan. He lays low until he has to go to work. When he goes to work, it's flawless.

He went to work last night, he's off the block, Britneys up, and I consider his master plan to be one of the best moves in history of the game. Not many people could have pulled this off. It was a calculated plan. It worked to the T.

UnovaChampion

[20]Aug 27, 2012
    He's going to lose Danielle though. I doubt Jenn will be too happy about her choice now, blowing up her own fake girl alliance for Dan/Frank. Ian needs that HOH next week.