TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Big Brother Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Big Brother 15 (Summer of 2013) Discussion Thread (No Spoilers)

skbrettbug

[1]Jul 12, 2013
    • level: 19

Hi all,

After my eviction from the Big Brother house I guess that it seems fair that I stay out of the house. So, with that, I'm going to make a thread where people can freely discuss the Big Brother season for this summer.

This thread is NOT for spoilers/those who have used the live feeds, Marco has already made a thread for that

Anyway...enjoy my thread!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SkinsFan2189

[2]Jul 18, 2013
    • level: 16
    I know most people didn't like Jeremy, but I didn't want to see him go. I hate seeing these floaters just floating along and teaming together to take out the actual good, entertaining players.

Also, way to go CBS and admit your screwup by not letting Elissa win MVP again next week. Best-case scenario: Elissa's fans don't realize the rule changed and vote her to be the 3rd nominee.

skbrettbug

[3]Jul 19, 2013

SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    I know most people didn't like Jeremy, but I didn't want to see him go. I hate seeing these floaters just floating along and teaming together to take out the actual good, entertaining players. Also, way to go CBS and admit your screwup by not letting Elissa win MVP again next week. Best-case scenario: Elissa's fans don't realize the rule changed and vote her to be the 3rd nominee.

This is just CBS's answer to those petitions to get out Aaryn...obviously America's going to vote Aaryn

UnovaChampion

[4]Jul 19, 2013
    • level: 18
    "The actual good, entertaining players"

I've seen no actual good, entertaining players leave this season. Just 3 scumbags in a row. And with any luck the 3 scumbag's widows will all follow.

skbrettbug

[5]Jul 19, 2013

UnovaChampion wrote:
    "The actual good, entertaining players" I've seen no actual good, entertaining players leave this season. Just 3 scumbags in a row. And with any luck the 3 scumbag's widows will all follow.

Brendan, you said that perfectly! They are all scumbags Aaryn, GM, and Kaitlin need to go.

skbrettbug

[6]Jul 21, 2013

"She may run McCrae, but she doesn't run J-U-double D!"

Best quote of the first 10 mins

SkinsFan2189

[7]Jul 21, 2013
    • level: 16
    UnovaChampion wrote:
    "The actual good, entertaining players"

I've seen no actual good, entertaining players leave this season. Just 3 scumbags in a row. And with any luck the 3 scumbag's widows will all follow.
    Oh, right, I forgot how Big Brother discussions work on this forum. If you have a different opinion than Brendan, then you're wrong.

This is shaping up to be the weakest season of BB I've ever seen. Not saying it's the worst, but it's the weakest. All of the strong, athletic guys are just getting picked off by the unathletic guys and the girls. If Howard goes home this week, I'm going to be disappointed. I hope Judd doesn't let Amanda talk him into trying a backdoor attempt. The physical endurance competitions will be much, much shorter this year if all these guys keep getting picked off.

And is there anybody else who finds Helen annoying? I'm not sure if she's actually that genuinely happy or a great ass-kisser. The whole time Judd is leading the pack up to his HoH room, all I heard was "Woo! Go Judd the Stud! Wooo! You're awesome!" I'd be happy to see her leave...

skbrettbug

[8]Jul 22, 2013

JR, I guess that it's becoming a season with the Gheesling strategy: If you can't win competitions, you need to be able to have a strategy that more than makes up for it.

UnovaChampion

[9]Jul 22, 2013
    • level: 18
    Jeremy won one competition...Nick and David didn't win any. Just because there aren't 13 ripped dudes left doesn't make it a weak BB season. And your boy Howard and by extension Spencer are the biggest freaking floaters in this house.

Judd, McCrae, and Andy are playing the best games of the guys. Judd and McCrae are responsible for 2 HOH wins and a Veto. And Andy is playing a fantastic social game. Are they buff? No but that doesn't make them floaters.

I also have to point out that you are coming off very sexist, Elissa showed on last night's show she is perfectly fit and athletic, probably moreso than Howard. And Kaitlin has proved she is a strong competitor. The only Endurance we've had so far was the first HOH which most people are likely to throw. And Aaryn lasted like 3 hours long on that.

If your idea of a "strong season" is watching some immature douchebag who wipes a person's personal property on their ass bulldoze through every competition well sorry but we don't need to watch another season of Frank.

The only part I can agree with you on is Helen, she lets way too much information out of the bag and is getting way too cocky, much like apparently good players like Nick and Jeremy. The whole fake tears thing also bugs me.

In conclusion, yes Judd's quote was amazeballs Brett and hopefully the floaters Spencer and Howard go before Jury so we can watch some actual good, entertaining players decide the winner.

skbrettbug

[10]Jul 22, 2013

UnovaChampion wrote:
    Jeremy won one competition...Nick and David didn't win any. Just because there aren't 13 ripped dudes left doesn't make it a weak BB season. And your boy Howard and by extension Spencer are the biggest freaking floaters in this house. Judd, McCrae, and Andy are playing the best games of the guys. Judd and McCrae are responsible for 2 HOH wins and a Veto. And Andy is playing a fantastic social game. Are they buff? No but that doesn't make them floaters. I also have to point out that you are coming off very sexist, Elissa showed on last night's show she is perfectly fit and athletic, probably moreso than Howard. And Kaitlin has proved she is a strong competitor. The only Endurance we've had so far was the first HOH which most people are likely to throw. And Aaryn lasted like 3 hours long on that. If your idea of a "strong season" is watching some immature douchebag who wipes a person's personal property on their ass bulldoze through every competition well sorry but we don't need to watch another season of Frank. The only part I can agree with you on is Helen, she lets way too much information out of the bag and is getting way too cocky, much like apparently good players like Nick and Jeremy. The whole fake tears thing also bugs me. In conclusion, yes Judd's quote was amazeballs Brett and hopefully the floaters Spencer and Howard go before Jury so we can watch some actual good, entertaining players decide the winner.

Most of the guys aren't anything special this season anyway. And yes, hometown love led me to like Helen and Andy, and now I am kind of against Helen while being for her at the same time

skbrettbug

[11]Jul 24, 2013

My goodness. This is the greatest and funniest piece of "drama" I have ever seen. They're pointing fingers at everybody, and everybody feels so tense! If only they knew, especially that Elissa isn't out to get...herself(?) and that it was America who did this. And had Aaryn not been nominated by Judd, oh they would all think that Elissa is MVP again, unless they were doing this same "Aaryn nominated herself" hooey.

LOST-TWD-PP-GOT

[12]Jul 25, 2013
    • level: 4

skbrettbug wrote:

My goodness. This is the greatest and funniest piece of "drama" I have ever seen. They're pointing fingers at everybody, and everybody feels so tense! If only they knew, especially that Elissa isn't out to get...herself(?) and that it was America who did this. And had Aaryn not been nominated by Judd, oh they would all think that Elissa is MVP again, unless they were doing this same "Aaryn nominated herself" hooey.

I have a real problem with this MVP crap. The fact that the house knows, Elissa won it the first three weeks, makes it look like she was pulling a fast one. It puts a bigger target on her back. If GinaMarie had been chosen, they would have thought that Elissa did it. With Elissa going on the block, they believe it was a ruse. The producers should not influence the game in that way. It's uneven, and not fair. I don't care that they gave America the vote, but they should have told the house guests that. They screwed up with the MVP idea in the first place, and are trying to fix their mistake. They should of made it like the HOH, where you can only win it once, then take a week off.

skbrettbug

[13]Jul 25, 2013

LOST-TWD-PP-GOT wrote:

skbrettbug wrote:

I have a real problem with this MVP crap. The fact that the house knows, Elissa won it the first three weeks, makes it look like she was pulling a fast one. It puts a bigger target on her back. If GinaMarie had been chosen, they would have thought that Elissa did it. With Elissa going on the block, they believe it was a ruse. The producers should not influence the game in that way. It's uneven, and not fair. I don't care that they gave America the vote, but they should have told the house guests that. They screwed up with the MVP idea in the first place, and are trying to fix their mistake. They should of made it like the HOH, where you can only win it once, then take a week off.

LOST, congratulations on joining the site! It's a great place to meet people with similar interests to you (TV-related)

Of course, the MVP was a bad idea in the first place. Above we talked about making it like the HOH, and yes, it's a great idea!

Elissa is getting too powerful. Maybe soon she'll be evicted and we'll see who America really likes. Or America would get fed up with Elissa winning week after week and vote someone else.

Who would you all vote for if Elissa was not an option? (For MVP)

skbrettbug

[14]Jul 25, 2013

Aaryn and Elissa are getting at it in a catfight (like the cats they are ).

If we can send Aaryn or CrazyMarie home this will be a victory for the house. Although it's most likely going to be Kaitlyn, and I'd put money that it's not going to be CrazyMarie.

Randyspeeps

[15]Jul 25, 2013
    • level: 34
    I'm not watching Big Brother this week. Aaryn as HOH is terrible.

skbrettbug

[16]Jul 25, 2013

Of couse Aaryn gets a 36. Of course.

skbrettbug

[17]Jul 28, 2013

At this point..

I like: Andy, Candice, Helen, Howard, Judd, McCrae, and Spencer

I can tolerate: Amanda, Elissa, Jessie

I dislike: Aaryn, GinaMarie

However, it doesn't seem like my bottom two are going anywhere anytime soon. So it's shameful to watch

All I can think about is DiGiorno's now, product placement...

What do you guys think is going to happen first (like ESPN's Beat the Streak ): America loses its MVP power OR First Double Eviction/Both on the same day?

skbrettbug

[18]Jul 31, 2013

I am going to officially dub Howard and Spencer "The Billiard Brothers".

skbrettbug

[19]Aug 8, 2013

Predictions? I hope that either Aaryn or GM goes second, but if I am correct Candice is supposed to leave in the first eviction, based on the past episodes...