Big Brother Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Big Brother 16 Spoiler Thread

UnovaChampion

[1]Aug 8, 2014
    • level: 17

Well after many long weeks the game has finally begun, no more dead weight. (Arguably)

Nicole/Christine HOH win. Donny/Zach up from Christine and and Caleb/Frankie up from Nicole.

Whole house turned against Frankie/Christine, Beast Mode Cowboy volunteered to go up and sabotage Frankie in BOB.

We're finally making progress, now just get those two out and bring back Hayden from that mix. Then no matter how much control Derrick seemed to stumble upon, he/Cody/Zach/Victoria/Caleb will be made to look like chumps in competitions by Hayden, Nicole, and Donny until every last Detonator is disarmed.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

spideynerd3

[2]Aug 8, 2014
    • level: 29

Frankie: Ariana Grande is my sister.

Edited on 08/08/2014 10:59pm

spideynerd3

[3]Aug 9, 2014
    After tonight, Derrick has become scum to the earth. He is making a big deal about Frankie admitting he has a famous sister, and that he is playing not for himself, but a charity that will help build schools in Africa... Claiming he (Derrick) has been nothing but truthful the whole game, which is a lie. DERRICK IS A COP! He is hiding a HUGE secret from the house himself, yet Frankie comes clean and he acts like Frankie will win the game now. It won't happen. Frankie makes final 2, who ever is next to him will win. It is that simple. Up until today I had been saying this was Derrick's game to lose, but now, I honestly feel like it is all up in the air, because Derrick is making too much of a deal out of nothing.

Oh, and it should also be mentioned that Derrick has an alliance with everyone, and lies to a select few people in the house, or bends the truth... So mister, "I've told the truth from day one" can shut up, or come clean like Frankie did, and we'll see how the house likes learning Derrick has been the true mastermind of almost everything, and that he is a cop, that is good at reading people.

UnovaChampion

[4]Aug 9, 2014
    Derrick is the absolute worst tied with Frankie. His paranoia has sent home half the females and he's still obsessed with not trusting Nicole. I'm sick of him being praised as such a brilliant player, he's awful at this game and I can't wait for everything to catch up with him and get him eliminated. Donny's the only one who knows so he has to stick around.

Luckily 2 people might be coming back into the house.

I heard a rumor that the F2 is getting rigged into becoming a battle between Frankie and Derrick because it will make great television. If it happens I will never be watching a BB season ever again. ENOUGH. WITH. THE. GODDAMN. RIGGING. Especially for spoiled entitled assholes like Frankie.

joepetrizzo7

[5]Aug 9, 2014
    • level: 9
    I think it was in the first episode when Frankie told everyone what schools he went to and Zach was like "oh, so you're rich." I am really tired of Frankie's whining particularly yesterday and today when he told everyone Ariana Grande is his sister and expected sympathy for being in her shadow. Please.

UnovaChampion

[6]Aug 11, 2014
    Zach won the POV.

Nicole is up next to Donny.

Hahahhahahahah fuck this season.

painkiller2007

[7]Aug 13, 2014
    • level: 5

Only thing I care about is getting Frankie's flaming ass outta there...Quickly...

skbrettbug

[8]Aug 13, 2014
    • level: 19
    You know, to the viewer, at the beginning of the season it's more about cheering on who you like and then some point in the middle/end it turns to rooting for people you don't like to get evicted.

spideynerd3

[9]Aug 14, 2014
    skbrettbug wrote:
    You know, to the viewer, at the beginning of the season it's more about cheering on who you like and then some point in the middle/end it turns to rooting for people you don't like to get evicted.

That's how it is with most shows like Big Brother. It is the fact that people love to hate, and everyone loves to hate different things/people. For example, I know Donny and Nicole are popular right now, but I can't stand them. I like people who play decent games, and Nicole, she's won stuff, sure, but her game play hasn't been smart. Donny, he's won some PoV's, and an HoH, but he literally has no game play. He's just loved because everyone else is so... Unlikable. I like people who play a smart game all around, and thus I tend to like players people (and by people, I mean America, and people in the game itself) just don't like.

Derrick is hands down going to win this game because he has been doing everything. He is behind everything, and he did it in a way that got people to trust him. It doesn't even matter who he is sitting next to, as long as his game isn't spoiled (in that the houseguests don't start wising up) he can't lose this game. Not even against Frankie, who some people think the game is being rigged for, or whatever. The jury won't give him the half a million prize, but they'd give him the second place prize. I honestly feel like eventually Derrick needs to come clean though, and reveal to everyone he is a cop. He might be saving that for the end, and that's smart, it really is, but he made a big deal about Frankie not being who he said he is, even claiming he hasn't lied about who he is... When that in itself is a lie. If I were on the jury, and Derrick let that info out, and I was there when Derrick made a big deal about Frankie, I'd call him out on it. I'd want to know what the point behind it was, but I'd still give him the win. To me, he is the most deserving currently, but that is my opinion.

UnovaChampion

[10]Aug 16, 2014
    They picked Skittles to decide the nominations and who had to go on the block with Donny to throw it.

Donny/Christine and Caleb/Cody.

Donny wrecked that BOB and is now safe for the week!

Here's hoping he wins Zingbot POV too and Skittles get Cody evicted.

JakeCpFrato

[11]Aug 19, 2014
    • level: 13
    Derrick is the correct way to be Jake ;P

UnovaChampion

[12]Aug 19, 2014
    Suite Life of Zach and Cody on the block together.

Zach going home, Frankie being more vile than ever and shooting the only part of this season giving him any fans in the foot. #ZankieisDead

Meanwhile CreepMode Cowboy spies on Donny/Derrick and nearly unveils Team America. Speaking of said twist, TA uses Zach for the 784th time to complete a mission.

Victoria destroys his pink hat. #ZachtoriaisDead

Derrick continues to be extremely uninteresting while Donny works overtime to socialize more and possibly defeat this "mastermind"

UnovaChampion

[13]Aug 21, 2014
    Donny/Nicole power pair, Nicole gunning for Derrick/Cody.

Derrick a paranoid hot mess trying to make sure no one talks to them.

HOH comes along, it's a memory competition. Perfect for the un-immune Nicole who hasn't been in there for weeks. She goes out first.

Comes down to Donny vs Cody, the jackass Cody wins it by a second.

Season over. Everybody boycott this shit or hope for a miracle.

Oh wait, hope hasn't gotten us anywhere.

skbrettbug

[14]Aug 22, 2014
    • level: 19
    No matter what I'm still elated to see Nicole come back. But obviously people are gonna want her out again so tough to be in that position.

JakeCpFrato

[15]Aug 29, 2014
    • level: 13
    I want to make a slight comparison to my game in the BBORG we've had this year and Donny as a whole.

Donny was everything, up until Mia's HOH reign, that I wanted to exemplify, and still sorta did. He was nice to everyone, trying to be friends, and he kept to himself and went out and competed hard every week. The guy was messed up by this house, it felt like. He left the house and they were happy about it, after they were just sad to see him leave. The put on an act of fake kindnes as he walked out and then were damn happy to have him gone. I hate this game because no one has the balls to say thing out loud, and to tell someone, you're my target, you're who I am going to be going after, these are my allies, all of that. No one has the balls to rely on brute strength in comps to win the game while being completely honest.

You cant win the game that way.

That's why I hate this game so, so much.

Donny was a great man who deserved better, and I commend him so much for everything he's done. He's the sweetest guy I've ever seen on television.

UnovaChampion

[16]Aug 30, 2014
    Caleb wins HOH. Nominates Christine/Nicole, was looking like Christine could go this week.

Frankie isn't picked for Veto and Derrick even wants to throw it for Nicole's sake.

SO OF COURSE CHRISTINE WINS THE GODDAMN VETO!

PLEASE, PLEASE, IS A FRANKIE BACKDOOR TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR NOW?

UnovaChampion

[17]Sep 1, 2014
    Well Caleb, Derrick, and Cody debated the Frankie backdoor all night long, and they flip flopped so much that Derrick's true colors as a non-master manipulator began to show. Caleb proposed the backdoor and by the end of the night he seemed against it. Their obvious girl paranoia (most likely due to their own personal issues) led to an easy Victoria/Nicole block situation. They had a clean shot at Frankie with no production riggage, no competitions for him to win, and they blew it. Maybe it was the better move for Caleb to not get Frankie's blood on his hands, but it sure as hell wasn't for Derrick and Cody.

Derrick's perfect game is about to fall apart and I'm rooting hard for it despite Frankie being such trash.

spideynerd3

[18]Sep 5, 2014
    The houseguests are so stupid... They pressed the button. When has a button ever been a good thing in Big Brother? It obviously isn't Pandora's Box, so Caleb is dumb for thinking as such. Plus the walls said "game", thus it obviously effected the game. Such idiots...

UnovaChampion

[19]Sep 5, 2014
    Caleb wants the cash money. He doesn't care about consequences. They all pushed it together and Frankie's reasoning was that America would think they were assholes if they didn't. Oh the desperation....

I'll laugh if Frankie finally makes a big move this week only for his HOH to be meaningless, I think this might have been designed to be an insurance policy for Frankie this week, instead it might be the opposite. They've acknowledged how bored we are with their gameplay, since Frankie bases so many decisions on appealing to the public I don't think he'll stray from a big move now. Part of me still wants him in the final two against either Victoria or Caleb so that the Jury hopefully votes the other person to win, even if it's Victoria. Victoria would be the only perfect ending left to this season. Lol if Frankie lost unanimously to Victoria....we could only hope.

UnovaChampion

[20]Sep 13, 2014
    Well Beast Mode Cowboy became the HOH, originally wanted to nominate Derrick/Victoria, but Derrick made sure Frankie went up right away. This move benefits everyone besides deluded Caleb, who still thinks he has the 500K on lock sitting next to anyone, especially that lousy goat Derrick.

Anyways, everything rested on the Veto, which Frankie came dead last in, even behind Victoria. For it was Dino Cody who finally proved himself and secured Frankie's fate once and for all, suck it production, we didn't want a Team America F2 and your little Jury segment trying to hype up that battle has been blown to shambles. Unless you pull out your 7,295th rig....

Meh, Derrick's perfect F4 could actually bite him in several ways. If Victoria makes F3, she might get taken over him by the other person. In addition if the Cody/Derrick/Caleb F3 plays out Cody/Caleb's bromance could also save the season.

Nice try copper, but even with the douchebag gone you still have some work ahead of you.

Victoria HOH, Caleb POV would really force Derrick's hand too, come on Victoria.....