Big Brother Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Big Brother 6: Cyber Roulette

Randyspeeps

[1]Jun 6, 2013
    • level: 34

Just a Reminder:

Good Evening House Guests,

I am your host Randyspeeps. I know many of you are patiently waiting for the twists and turns to begin, well I am about to put that to an end. This year, managing your fellow house guests, is part of the equation. This year, you have to manage every aspect of the game, including, what's in your pockets.

But more on that later. This years game is called Cyber Roulette, because for the first time in Tv.com Big Brother ORG history, the game will expand it's horizons and use the popular social media mega giant twitter as a part of the game.

So now the question is, what rules will be used? Will there be Kliq's like Big Brother 5? Will there be the power of Backlash like Big Brother 4? Or will we enjoy a good old fashion Big Brother season? Well those who know me, know's that when it comes to Big Brother, there's nothing traditional about it! So the moment you have all been waiting for is here!

The items you see above are called Big Brother Chen's. Named after (if you guessed it you're a genius) the great Julie Chen!

This year, the Big Brother Chen's are extremely important to the game, and here is why:

Big Brother Chen Rules

-Each house guest will begin the game with 100 Big Brother Chen's!

-Some challenges will require you to spend Big Brother Chen's to play.

-Should you run out of Big Brother Chen's at any point in the game, you cannot compete in challenges (HOH,POV, or Cyber Roulette Challenges)(So for example, if an HOH competition costs 10 Big Brother Chen's to play, and you only have 9, you can't compete because that will put your balance at 0. And you must have at least 1 Big Brother Chen to play)

-Should you run out of Big Brother Chen's, you cannot vote to evict or save a house guest.

-For short: NO CHEN'S = NO PLAY. You'll be a sitting duck in the house. (However, there are always opportunities to get Chen's):

-You will be able to transfer Chen's from yourself to another house guest at any point during the game (including during challenges)And this will be done anonymously. (MEANING: Someone can get more Chens from someone anonymously and without consent. I will never ever reveal who transferred Chen's to another player)

-There will be opportunities to gain more Chen's during periodic challenges titled "Cyber Roulette Challenges"

-There will be opportunities for you to take away Chen's from individuals during our Cyber Roulette Challenges as well.

-The Chen Master is the house guest with the most Chens. This can be a blessing or a curse. Only the Chen master will know the details of the position. (This position is ever changing and has not set rules.)

-There will be points in the game where you can use your Chen's to buy things (Things may include a POV, an Extra Vote during the elimination process, A Save, or an HOH block.)(More Details will be provided later)

-HOH's will receive Chen's. HOH's do not have to have Chen's to function. The HOH is the only person that can function in the game at 0. *Note, to become HOH, you have to have at least 1 Big Brother Chen. During your reign, you can go to 0 and not have any issues.

*Ill send out frequent PM's with Chen totals for everyone(privately, never to the entire group), but you may want to do some math on your own to know where you stand and what you are willing to sacrifice.

*You do not HAVE to play in any competition this season if you choose not to (for whatever reason that may be, Chen's, strategic, or personal)

Twitter:

-Twitter will be used as a communication tool from me to all of you.

-All Cyber Roulette Challenges will take place on Twitter

-It is very important to follow me on Twitter and each other.

-You can use Twitter for whatever purposes you may like

-If you don't know how to use Twitter it's very simple to understand and I will give instructions to anyone who needs it.

-If you have smart phones, you may want to turn on your twitter notifications, and get notifications from me sent directly to your phone.

*If you need Twitter help, please ask. Also, twitter will not dominate the game, and it will not hurt you during challenges. What you do or don't tweet is up to you.

-However, another reason Twitter is being introduced, is because for the first time in ORG history, the Forums can be on lock down (just like in Big Brother when the house guests have to go to the backyard for a lock down). A lock down can happen for any interesting reason.

Other than that, the game will be played normally...

I leave you all with one message:

-A HOH and a Chen Master have something in common. Just like a blessing and a curse have something in common. But sometimes a blessing can be a curse and a curse can be a blessing. But can a Chen Master be a HOH? And a HOH a Chen Master?

June 26th the game begins! Members can start entering the house at 9 EST (Right after Big Brother 6 premiere) and the first HOH Challenge will be posted at 9:15 PM EST (24 hr time limit)!

Good Luck!

Follow me on Twitter @HostSpeeps

Big Brother Season 6

Host: Marco - @HostSpeeps

1. Derek - 100 Chens - @molsondog2342

2. Brett -- 100 Chens - @skbrettbug

3. Taylor - 100 Chens - @TaylorBB6

4. Brianna- 100 Chens - @BBRoach1

5. Jennifer - 100 Chens - @dharma2342

6. Kay - @xx_kc_ - 100 Chens

7. Jake - 100 Chens - @JakeFratoBB6

8. AJ - 100 Chens - @ehjay37

9. JR - 100 Chens - @Skinsfan_BB6

10. Brendan - 100 Chens - @Bdubslikesduckz

11. Yami- 100 Chens - @Yaminion1

12. Cody - 100 Chens - @GokaiNerd3

13. Amanda- 100 Chens - @BB6Amanda

14. Jose -100 Chens - @BiggerBrotherJ

15. Hannah -100 Chens - @ HannahR86797432

Edited on 07/02/2013 5:42pm
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

D-DawgMan1

[2]Jun 6, 2013
    • level: 48
    Hey, Marco

I am signed up. I'll have to learn how to make a Twitter account cause I don't even have one, lol. But I will get accustomed.

For those who do not know me, I am Derek. I played in Big Brother 1 and Big Brother 4 and was also host during Marco's tenure in Big Brother 3. I am currently studying for my law degree. I received a B.A. in Criminal Justice and I'm really looking forward to August when I begin my semester. I have always enjoyed playing the game with dedicated, tough competitors. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

1. Derek

skbrettbug

[3]Jun 7, 2013
    • level: 19

I'm so glad I actually made it in time! I'm going to have to learn how to make a Twitter account as well, Derek. I'm used to Facebook!Tongue out

I'll introduce myself as well. I'm Brett, a Chicagoland guy who loves Survivor, The Amazing Race, Big Brother, The Mole, and most sports on TV! I have played my share of ORGS on other websites, my best finish was 3rd in a Survivor Game! I really hope to meet some nice people and win this game.SmileBest of luck to all of you! I'm so excited to play this game!

EDIT: Marco, I've made my Twitter account. I don't really know much about Twitter, so what should I do with it?

Edited on 06/07/2013 5:30am

Taylorg8

[4]Jun 7, 2013
    • level: 13

This is awesome! I'm so excited that I made it for this season. My name is Taylor. This is my first time ever playing one of these and it may take some getting used to. I will plan on making a Twitter very soon. I am a huge fan of Survivor, Big Brother, The Amazing Race, and other reality competitions. I am a fan of film and television and plan on going to college for Film Studies. I also have a dream of being on Survivor one day! Good luck to my fellow competitors.

Edited on 06/07/2013 1:47pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Randyspeeps

[5]Jun 7, 2013
    More details will be provided about the twitter account in due time. Just make sure you have one ready by June 26th.

Taylorg8

[6]Jun 8, 2013
    My twitter is ready now.

BriannaRoach

[7]Jun 9, 2013
    • level: 11
    Hey!
    I would love to sign up for BB6!!

Many of you will know me but for those who are new, I will intoduce myself! I am Brianna and I have played BB3, BB4 and BB5, which would make this my 4th consecutive BB game!
    In BB3 and BB4, I placed 7th and last season, I came 2nd (runner-up!)

I look forward to a new season of tremendous BB fun!!

dharma23

[8]Jun 9, 2013
    • level: 10

I'd totally love to join!

For those of you who don't know, I'm Jennifer. I played in BB5 (5th place) and absolutely loved it. I also played in a couple other ORGs (Survivor/Amazing Race related). I love Lost, Survivor, Big Brother, and tons more shows. I'm really looking forward to BB6 and I can't wait to meet all the new players, as well as the returning players!

PS: I just created my twitter, so it's ready whenever you are, Marco!

Edited on 06/09/2013 6:35pm

BriannaRoach

[9]Jun 9, 2013
    • level: 11
    I've made a new twitter account specifically for this game so it's all ready to go, Marco! And in pure twitter fashion, #bigbrother #excited!!

Mikkel22

[10]Jun 10, 2013

Hey everyone!

Awesome that you're keeping this going, Marco!

I will be gone from the 29th of June to the 7th of July (I can be on my iPhone though), so I don't know if it's a really good idea for me to sign up, BUT if you need an extra player, I'll be happy to join.... Heck, I might sign up anyway, just know I'll be a little inactive at first.

We'll see what happens. I haven't officially signed up yet, but I probably will! And even if I don't, I will definitely watch and still talk to you and catch up with you all!

D-DawgMan1

[11]Jun 10, 2013
    Nice to see everyone signing up. I'm getting ready to make my twitter account.

ajporter12345

[12]Jun 11, 2013
    • level: 25
    Hey all!
    I have been debating for the last couple of days about whether I should sign up to play this game. Since I won last season, a part of me wants to sit this one out and relax and watch all the action go down, and most winners of previous seasons have chosen to do this.

However, everytime I see a new BB game up and running, it is so tempting and almost impossible to say no. So, I am 50-50 about whether I will play this year. I haven't decided yet and I will make my decision soon.

skbrettbug

[13]Jun 12, 2013

Hi everybody!

So I usually miss the signup date for Big Brother, and I end up having to watch you guys play it out. However, in most of these games, and pretty much every ORG I've played, everything ends up turning out wrong. Everybody hates everybody or the host disappears, so here's what I say:

Let's try not to take this too seriously. Yes, someone will win the game and many will lose, but it's just a game! Everybody will have to make a decision that hurts someone at some point in the game, and that's just the game's nature.

I really hope that we're all friends at the end of this game, still, let's try our best and do our best!

Good luck!

JakeCpFrato

[14]Jun 12, 2013
    Heyyyyyy Now!

Ladies and Germs, this is one guy who is looking to return and do a lot better than he did last time!

My name is Jake Frato! I finished in some terrible place last year, I believe I was the last week before Jury started. I wasn't that active, but I plan on giving my all and going harder this year! I have a twitter already, so I am set. Lets have some fun!

ajporter12345

[15]Jun 12, 2013
    I've decided to give it a go again this year!!

After thinking about it, I can't resist. This season is already looking like it will be VERY good and I would like to be a part of the action!!

I will introduce myself for people who don't know me:

I am AJ and I have participated in BB1 (13th place), BB3 (9th place), BB4 (11th place) and last year's BB5 (which I was fortunate enough to win!) which would mean this is my 5th BB game! I have also particiapted in other TV.com ORG's, including Survivor:Seychelles (11th place), Survivor: Solomon Islands (7th Place) and the host of Endurance 1 and 2!

Every year, these games have become a tradition and I would love to keep it going and play again!

I look forward to meeting/playing with you all

ajporter12345

[16]Jun 12, 2013
    Also, I've made a new twitter account as well so I'm good to go whenever the game starts!

skbrettbug

[17]Jun 12, 2013

For the heck of it, I decided to make a list of all of these lovely players.

Host: Marco

1. Derek

2. Brett

3. Taylor

4. Brianna

5. Jennifer

6. Mikkel (?)

7. Jake

8. AJ

9. ???

10. ???

11. ???

12. ???

13. ???

14. ???

15. ???

16. ???

Feel free to use this template, future players! In terms of signups...Ohhh, we're halfway there! (Ohhh, ohhh, livin' on a prayer Laughing)

By the way Jake, I love your avatar! Even though I'm a Chicago person, I always fancy myself some Raider football!

spideynerd3

[18]Jun 12, 2013
    • level: 29
    Hello everyone, I'm Spideynerd, I've played the past few Big Brother games, ranging from first out to final four. I've set up an exclusive twitter account for this particular game, so I've got that out of the way. Glad to see Speeps decided to bring back Big Brother on Tv.com for another season, he's done very well as host the past couple of seasons, can't wait to see what he has up his sleeves this time.

1. Derek

2. Brett

3. Taylor

4. Brianna

5. Jennifer

6. Mikkel (?)

7. Jake

8. AJ

9. Spidey

10. ???

11. ???

12. ???

13. ???

14. ???

15. ???

16. ???

Randyspeeps

[19]Jun 12, 2013
    I'm so happy to see the sign ups going so strong. We have 13 days to go for signups. Everyone, please PM me your twitter accounts. I wouldn't reveal them to anyone if I were you. . . but me of course

D-DawgMan1

[20]Jun 12, 2013
    This is getting very exciting! Nice to see lots of new and returning players to the game! Can't wait to catch up with everyone.