Big Brother Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Big Brother: Big Brother 13 - Summer of 2011 Official Discussion (NO SPOILERS!!)

amauriel

[1]Jul 7, 2011
    • level: 37

This is the NO SPOILER zone!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lakmisdra

[2]Jul 8, 2011
    • level: 8

I was highly disappointed with the returning houseguests selected. Despite the fact that Dick and Rachel make great tv, they are annoying. I find myself excited to see Dani again though. I've tried to avoid associating her with her dad so I hope she can outlast him this season.

Out of the new houseguests, I think Adam and Dominic are hilarious as a pair. Outside of that pair, the only one with potential is Kalia.

ImNotDarioUAre

[3]Jul 13, 2011
    • level: 11

Jeff said if he doesn't see dick he starts to get worried. . .

GameWiz1000

[4]Jul 14, 2011
    • level: 25
    I was going to complain about the vets keeping Porsche-Keith up. They already had Porsche on their side. They couldn't risk losing her. Instead, they could have put Adam and Dominic up for example, guaranteeing that a n00b who wasn't with them would leave.

lakmisdra

[5]Jul 14, 2011
    • level: 8

GameWiz1000 wrote:
    I was going to complain about the vets keeping Porsche-Keith up. They already had Porsche on their side. They couldn't risk losing her. Instead, they could have put Adam and Dominic up for example, guaranteeing that a n00b who wasn't with them would leave.

I think they thought that Dick's influence on Adam was enough...guess it wasn't.

I was shocked with Shelly and Kalia voting with the vets. Did I miss something they showed on tv while I was flipping back and forth with Expedition Impossible? I've even been reading updates from the feeds and I couldn't figure it out. Jordan winning HoH is awful. I think the vets have to target Dominic and Adam now.

GameWiz1000

[6]Jul 15, 2011
    Also, how annoying is Rachel. How does that sexy doctor put up with her?

lakmisdra wrote:

GameWiz1000 wrote:

I think they thought that Dick's influence on Adam was enough...guess it wasn't.

I was shocked with Shelly and Kalia voting with the vets. Did I miss something they showed on tv while I was flipping back and forth with Expedition Impossible? I've even been reading updates from the feeds and I couldn't figure it out. Jordan winning HoH is awful. I think the vets have to target Dominic and Adam now.

The vets talked to Shelly and she said she'd love to play with them (though she was still unsure at that point). And I think Kalia just wanted Keith gone because of him calling her out last episode.
    Edited on 07/15/2011 10:45am

ImNotDarioUAre

[7]Jul 15, 2011

GameWiz1000 wrote:
    Also, how annoying is Rachel. How does that sexy doctor put up with her?
    lakmisdra wrote:

GameWiz1000 wrote:

The vets talked to Shelly and she said she'd love to play with them (though she was still unsure at that point). And I think Kalia just wanted Keith gone because of him calling her out last episode.

I usually can't stand Rachel but Brendan was definately the one being a dick this episode

UnovaChampion

[8]Jul 15, 2011
    • level: 15
    You can say that again. And the spelling of his name is Brendon.

I don't like watching a bunch of people call him "Brendan" since it's my name.

ImNotDarioUAre

[9]Jul 28, 2011

I love how everyone refused to even speak Danielle's name in any of the fights

She's like Voldemort, She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

GameWiz1000

[10]Aug 1, 2011
    How did Kalia last so long in the HOH competition? -----

Would Danielle backdoor Jeff if Rachel or Brendon win the veto? The veto being used (which there's a good chance of) would really put her in a pickle. If Rachel is taken off the block, Danielle can put a floater up. This would give Brendon a pretty good shot of staying since he has the majority of the house's support. If instead she puts up Jeff along with Brendon, she made herself some pretty powerful enemies. Either way, she's boned.
    Edited on 07/31/2011 11:16pm
    Edited 3 total times.

SkinsFan2189

[11]Aug 3, 2011
    • level: 16
    There's no way that they'll vote Jordan out. At least I hope not... I'm really looking forward to not having to watch Brendon anymore. I hope Rachel doesn't last much longer either.

UnovaChampion

[12]Aug 4, 2011
    • level: 15
    I was more disgusted and annoyed with Rachel than usual last night. And that's saying something. I hope Brendon goes home, but then Rachel would cry and whine about how mean everyone is for voting him off. But if he stays, she'd be completely cocky and say "BYE JORDAN, NO ONE GETS IN BETWEEN ME AND MY MAN!"

Basically, there's no reaction to this vote that Rachel could have that I wouldn't find annoying.

GameWiz1000

[13]Aug 4, 2011
    They totally stole the new twist from Survivor's Redemption Island. Still interesting though. I'm guessing America will vote for Cassi to return because she's hot. Reuniting Dominic with Danielle might make for better TV though. Or Brendon with Rachel!
    Edited on 08/04/2011 10:18pm

AlexPokemaster

[14]Aug 5, 2011
    • level: 5

Oh I wanna see the look on everone's faces if Brendon ends up returning lol. That would make good tv.

SkinsFan2189

[15]Aug 5, 2011
    • level: 16
    As long as it's not Brendon returning, I'll be happy.

KP1935

[16]Aug 5, 2011
    • level: 12

AlexPokemaster wrote:

Oh I wanna see the look on everone's faces if Brendon ends up returning lol. That would make good tv.

I would like to see Rachel voted out this week and Brendon be the one she has to face off against. He'd surely throw the comp to allow her back into the game. So it would be a wasted HOH.

Then again, I'd rather Rachel be voted out and Cassi defeat her to get back in the game, since Rachel insisted no one liked Cassi, when it was in fact, just Rachel.

Edited on 08/05/2011 11:30am

tyini

[17]Aug 8, 2011
    • level: 27

i was completely shocked and disgusted by jordan and jeff on the last nomination episode. i dont get why they were soo angry bout jeff being put on the block. Jeff and Kalia are not friends. Jeff and Jordan were planning on backdooring danni if they won hoh. They are both veterans one of which who won the competition, obviously you are gonna be the targets. Getting rid of the two of you is a great move. Stop your whining and get over it

GameWiz1000

[18]Aug 8, 2011
    tyini wrote:

i was completely shocked and disgusted by jordan and jeff on the last nomination episode. i dont get why they were soo angry bout jeff being put on the block. Jeff and Kalia are not friends. Jeff and Jordan were planning on backdooring danni if they won hoh. They are both veterans one of which who won the competition, obviously you are gonna be the targets. Getting rid of the two of you is a great move. Stop your whining and get over it

They could have talked their way out of it. Stupid gameplay. And it's also kind of ironic that Jordan is sick of all the floaters. What is she, exactly?

yaminion

[19]Aug 8, 2011
    • level: 23
    Exactly, Gamewiz. It was the strategy of floating that got Jordan to the end of season 11 so it is ironic that she is attacking the floaters.

Randyspeeps

[20]Aug 10, 2011
    • level: 34
    yaminion wrote:
    Exactly, Gamewiz. It was the strategy of floating that got Jordan to the end of season 11 so it is ironic that she is attacking the floaters.
    She's been hanging around Rachel and Brendon way too long.