Big Brother

Wednesday 8:00 PM on CBS Premiered Jul 05, 2000 In Season

makcrabs

Big Brother Fan Reviews (303)

• Reminds me of Survivor

The show feels a bit like the reality tv show Survivor and it has the same effect in a way with people trying to stay in the game as long as they can without getting voted off. It does feel impresive a little as the show goes from the outdoor tropics to the indoors and the challenges seem to be slightly more intresting than Survivors challenges. I think that the show is a great reality show and I cant wait to see it mostly until it ends.
  • new season. yay or nay?

i personally hope that its going to be a lot better than last years. i hated almost everyone on the cast, especially gina marie and the monstrosity we shall call aaryn. im hoping there aren't any racists this season, but who knows i wouldn't be surprised. bb all the way, woo!
  • Andy is the winner. A lock. Guaranteed.

No? Do you think CBS is going to allow a racist to win that show and give them $500,000? Really? Ok. If he doesn't how in the hell is CBS going to spin shelling out that much cash to an out and out ***phobe and racist? This has been the most ugly season yet. Aaryn drank the Kool-Aid. She wasn't in the house 2 minutes before she profusely apologized to Candice and Elyssa. You don't think she had a "talking to" on the way to The Jury house? At least 4 of them have been fired. Amanda is the ugliest of them all. The neutered Pizza Boy is an embarrassment to all men. What a weak, sorry individual. Congrats, Andy. Yours by default.
  • Amanda the Horrible

Amanda is absolutely horrible! She is a Bully, a Bitch, a cry -baby, a hypocrit and such a loser as a person. She thinks it's okay for her to lie -- but bullies & blasts anybody else who does. GET HER OFF THE SHOW & OUT OF THERE! Nobody likes you -- and the FANS CAN'T STAND YOU!

Also, Andy needs to go ----- he talks out of both sides of his mouth, keeps playing both sides and is a snake in the grass.

'

McCray needs to go, also ---- he has done nothing but ride Amanda's coat tails and let her do all the dirty work. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR HIM AS America's favorite player.
  • BEST SHOW OF THE WHOLE SEASON

This has to be the best show of the whole season. AMANDA is gone, and Elissa, (Who turned on the rest of the people that saved her) got what she had coming too. Now whoever wins this show may deserve it, (with the exception of ANDY). All the rest are doing fairly well. Whatever happened to showing the jury house? I'd like to see what happens when Amanda arrives there, since she pretty much screwed over everyone that is there.
  • CBS not standing up

We all hear Aaryn talk about racisim, but CBS had the last say so what is to be AIRED or not. this is why this country will never get over racism, people like the CBS team and Julie Chen just won't let it go. CBS knew this was going to get a lot of publicity and let it air. Now they have a screen on trying to apologize for her remarks. if you don't want to have a war on your hands, then edit it out, they edit everything else out, except what they WANT YOU TO SEE. CBS just wanted to have more viewers and have a higher RATINGS. ENOUGH SAID
  • She is finishing up

She is just finishing up on what Elissa started. But yes she did naminate both of them when elissa only nominated McCrae. But she wanted to backdoor Amanda sad bad ass last week. lol
  • Bullying by the Host??

This year's Big Brother has one of the worst cases of bullying I've ever encountered. However, it's one kind of bullying if you are a contestant playing to the another when the host of the show plays the part of a bully when interviewing someone that has been stuck in that house for 70 was way too harsh to Aaron in the interview tonight. Too much bullying going on all around!
  • I'm Done

I have been disgusted all season with the castmates and finally said enough after last night's episode. The racist remarks went on far too long and now the bullying is out of control. Unfortunately, Amanda will probably pull the win and be rewarded for her absolutely horrible behavior and then others will follow in seasons to come, thinking it is the way to play the game.

I wish that Judd would speak a little louder with his objections and I am so disappointed in Andy and Spencer. Both are floaters and too frightened to stand up and defend their so called friends. They only time Andy is apologetic is when he is pretending and is along with the plan. Spencer says nothing. And tired of hearing how wonderful Helen was. She was a mean girl, too. Wonder how she is going to explain her behavior to her children? I just want to be a fly on the wall at the homes of all the cast members family. They have to be absolutely mortified.

The MVP was a nice feature this season but did not last long enough. America was wanting to get rid of the despicables, but evidently the producers did not.

I won't be watching anymore, but will be hoping and praying that none of the #@*^ on the bottom of Big Brother's shoes takes home the prize.
  • Amanda is giving Rachael a run for the money!

Just when you think BB couldn't find another skank like Rachael, up comes Amanda! Wow, what a nasty, dirty mouthed, disgusting woman! Does she not realize she is broadcasting to the world! I'm sure McCrae's parents are absolutely horrified, and praying to God that he won't continue seeing her after the show! The VERY personal things she talks about in front of everyone is just shocking! She has no morals, no shame, and no class at all!
  • Personally, I am intrigued.

I love Big Brother. I am a loyal fan, and have been watching since season 2. I can't imagine a summer without BB. This game is being played on a completely different level than we have ever seen. So were seasons with Rachel Reily, my personal favorite, nor can we ever forget the also shocking cast member, Evil Dick. They both blew us away! Evil Dick said some pretty harsh personal things to people, however it was his game play, not personal. Rachel, is an amazing woman, in competitions! She was able to win the game because she could back her mouth up. There are no rules as to how people play the game in the general sense. Yes, BB has rules, however they are not the one's who have this game in a never before seen place, of unexpected loyalty with soooo many cast members. The cast has decided to play this way, loyal until they can no longer be loyal to each other. The real games are about to begin and I am anticipating some more crazy behavior, especially from Amanda. I'm hoping Spencer will do a final two deal with Elissa. I don't trust Helen really having her back until the end. Year after year, the strong survive to battle it out. These players do not seem to have the same physical potential for long term endurance, therefore, had they not taken out the strongest players as they have done as a group, they themselves, would be gone. I am intrigued with this years game play.
  • Worst season ever

Not only have we had the racist remarks but they are all stupid and no one is willing to do didn't Andy go after either McRae and Amanda or if he wanted to stick with them he could have gone after Helen and he goes the safe route and goes after people who aren't even a threat at disappointing season....
  • ashamed

this episode should be cancelled. I am ashamed that all those racist people are still on the show. I will not watch it if America do not put an end to that behaviour what are we endorsing. SHAMED SHAMMED
  • not impressed

3.5
    Get rid of those with the racial and mean comments and replace the with those voted off.... Amanda is mean and a bully and aryn should have been long gone
  • AMANDA GET OVER YOURSELF!!!

First the BIRTHDAY DANCE,NOW WALKING AROUND IN "YOUR UNDERWEAR"!!:O

What makes you think that EVERYONE IN AMERICA WANTS TO SEE YOU HALF NAKED ALL THE TIME ANYWAY?

The PRODUCERS of the show should have told you to "GET SOME CLOTHES ON"!!

The HOUSE GUESTS NEED TO GET YOU OUT & BREAK THE ROMANCE UP:)
  • What's Up With Elissa?

While I don't like Amanda much, I thought Elissa was very nasty to her about the bathing suit. Who cares whether it was a one piece or two piece! I can see teens and maybe young adults acting this way but not a married woman with a child. I was floored by her comments. Maybe she was miffed because she did not know who had put her on the block so she was striking back at anyone.
  • Disgusted

• Its reality TV

I understand that people are upset over the racial comments. They are not right no matter what race they go towards. The fact is this is reality TV. You get to find out people true colors. This should be a wake up call for people to watch what they say or do. This years show hasn't started out the best but I do have my favorites. And what is wrong with Howard? Everyone in the house tells a little fib, he has just been caught. I miss Jeff and Jordon.
  • SO OVER BIG BROTHER

SO LET ME GET THIS HAVE TO WATCH BIG BROTHER WHY???????????? I AM SO OVER WATCHING THIS SHOW IF THEY DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THAT RACIST LITTLE OF THEM AND KNOW WE ALL NEED TO SEE EVERYONE THRU GOD'S EYES AND I BELIEVE WE ARE ALL HIS MATTER WHAT COLOR,... THIS CRAP HAS GONE ON LONG DON'T INTEND TO WATCH SOMETHING THAT THE PRODUCERS AND WRITERS CAN'T OR WON'T DEAL WITH WHAT IS GOING TWO GIRLS SHOULD BE YANKED OFFF THE ALL READY LOST THIER LOSING THIS SHOW ISN'T GOING TO HURT IS THEY DON'T PULL THEM, I FOR ONE WILL STOP WATCHING BIG BROTHER AND THIS "WAS" ONE OF MY MUCH DRAMA ON THIS FOR DRAMA
  • Boycott!!!

I barely watch CBS except for football and Big Brother. I can watch football somewhere else! I don't blame CBS for the initial racist and ***phobic comments, however, I 100% blame CBS for recent bigotry incident against Candice Stewart. They chose to give Aaryn Gries a medium to hurt people.

BOYCOTT!!!
  • trash

this year's season is sickening. Besides all of the racist comments, we have to sit here and watch these girls make out with guys on the late night show. Then we gotta watch some clown who pretends like he's Native don't know if I'm going to watch the rest of this season. hopefully next year when they do the casting they will tell the girls not to be sluts on national television.
  • Dissappointed!

Thremarks made by at least two of the contestants made me sick! They should be screened better to illiminate racists and ***phobic individuals... we get enough ot his regular life. I watch TV to be entertained not to listen to ignorant people being ignorant!
  • Draw The Line

I am so disappointed that Big Brother did not take into consideration the issue of racism. Aaryn is a blatant Racist! It's sad that a showmance trumps any y character what so ever.

• RACE OUT THE RACIST'S

I have been watching Big Brother since Season #1. It is the highlight of the TV Season for my family and myself and friends. However, we have all collectively decided to stop watching our favorite TV show this season. How you think it is OK to allow the racist houseguest to remain in the house is a mystery to us all. By no means should any of the houseguest be censored. None of the past guests have ever been censored in the past. The racist players should be eliminated from the house and the game. The other houseguest should not have to be censored and the American public should not have to listen to the racist remarks. If Paula Dean is going to be crucified for what she said 30 years ago, why should Big Brother allow players to continue to play a racist game. I know that my family, as well as others will not be tuning in to Big Brother this round until these people are removed. Thanks for listening. See ya next season.
  • This seems to be a great idea for a strategy to move forward in this game. What do you think?

5.5
    If I were on the show, I'd find the five (5) strongest members and form one (1) alliance . The Moving Company). Then, I would have two (2) members of this alliance recruit three (3) members outside of this alliance in order to form a "sub-alliance" of those five (5) people. The "sub-alliance" would be safe until the initial alliance and the "sub-alliance" gets rid of the rest of the house members, which would easily happen because the alliance and "sub-alliance" would always have the numbers. Then, once one (1) half of the house is gone, and the "sub-alliance" and initial alliance remains, the "sub-alliance" (minus the two (2) initial alliance members of the "sub-alliance") becomes dispensable. After that, nobody but the initial alliance members (five (5) of them) remain.

At that point, it's cut-throat.
  • Aaryn

I believe that Aaryn should be pulled from the show for prejudice comments
  • Related House Guest

Ok folks. I am going to through this out there. Rachel's sister Alissa is a contestant. As I look at the other contestants I see. A Denato. We have seen April from the nerd hurd relative, Also other past members.... Tell me folks, am I crazy?
  • When is HD not HD?

When it's BB on CBS.

I've watched way too much of this show in the past. Thanks to greedy execs and the crappy formatting, I'm over it.
  • No HD

CBS has the money from this top show to make HD, makes me not want to watch...
  • BB15 SOS

BB15 will be the SOS (Same old Stuff)

Dumb women cast, men who think there hot stuff.

Same old comps, cast sitting around bored because production can't be bother to come up with any tasks.

BBUSA never changes. BB2-14 are history of how each season is the same, BB15 will be same as the past.