Big Brother's Little Brother Forums

Channel 4 (ended 2010)

Dermot O'Leary

Will Dermot stay with the show after his new job, co-hosting ITV's The X-Factor?

Tom_Southwell

[1]Aug 8, 2007
    • level: 72
    As Dermot O'Leary is officially the new co-host of The X Factor and rumours of this being Davina's last series of Big Brother I was wondering if anyone knew about Dermot's contract and If people think he'll stay with the show after it runs out or not?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tom_Southwell

[2]Dec 15, 2007
    It has now being confirmed that the Celebrity Hijack series, will be the last with Dermot hosting.

Atmospheric0286

[3]Jan 19, 2008
    • level: 9
    That's really depressing news, Big Brother won't be the same without Dermot. Do you think they'll replace him on Little Brother or just not bother continuing it?

I really hope Davina doesn't end up going as well...

Tom_Southwell

[4]Jan 20, 2008
    Atmospheric0286 wrote:
    That's really depressing news, Big Brother won't be the same without Dermot. Do you think they'll replace him on Little Brother or just not bother continuing it?

I'm not sure at all at this stage, no official or unofficial announcements have being made, I'm thinking they might tell us after this series has ended.

If Davina goes, they're going to have to do a good job replacing her, if they want to keep viewers watching evictions!

Atmospheric0286

[5]Jan 22, 2008
    • level: 9
    Tom_Southwell wrote:
    Atmospheric0286 wrote:

I'm not sure at all at this stage, no official or unofficial announcements have being made, I'm thinking they might tell us after this series has ended.

If Davina goes, they're going to have to do a good job replacing her, if they want to keep viewers watching evictions!

I don't think anyone could do as good a job as Davina. Over the years she's pretty much become as much a part of Big Brother as the eye.