Aaron works his ingredients two ways with Justin's help as he makes recipes for both kid and adult tastes. Don't be surprised if all the dishes make it onto both of their plates – they're just that delicious.
• Big Daddy Fish Sticks with Funked Out Ketchup
• Fish Tacos with Smoky Slaw
• Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
• Fried Ravioli with Vodka Sauce
• Tropical Passion Mocktail & Cocktail
Aaron loves waffles, and today he shows how to make them suitable for every meal, and his brother Donovan visits to help with dessert.
• Egg & Sausage Waffle Wrap
• Herb Waffle with Fennel & Onions
• Pressed Reuben Waffle Sandwich
• Chocolate Waffle Sundae
Aaron makes food for a late-night feast today. Then, Kelsey Nixon drops by to help out with her simple popcorn recipe – no special skills needed for this one!
• Slow Cooked French Dip
• Caramelized Onion & Garlic Dip
• Million Dollar Popcorn – with Kelsey
• Chocolate Milk Mocktail – with Kelsey
• After Midnight Cocktail
Aaron fixes a dinner suitable for all of your romantic celebrations. He even throws in a quick tutorial for opening your champagne so it doesn't lose the fizz.
• Hibiscus & Passion Fruit Cocktails
• Jalapeño & Crab Stuffed Shrimp
• Twice Baked Potatoes
• Vegetable Bundles
• Caramel & Chocolate Bonbon Sandwiches
Aaron cooks for movie night at his home with a menu tailored to enhance your favorite film. In fact, these dishes a so good and easy to prepare that you may start sneaking some of them into your local theater.
• Frozen Tropical Slushie
• Hot Dog Stuffed Pretzels – Served with Spicy Mustard
• Ultimate Spicy Nachos
• Peanut-Pecan Caramel Popcorn
• Truffle & Parmesan Popcorn
• Big Daddy Mint Sundae
Aaron sets out to prove that gourmet food is something that's easy enough to make and enjoy daily. Dan and Mike from New York City's famed The Meatball Shop visit to share one of their meatball recipes.
• Chili Bowl Burger Sliders
• Salty Vanilla & Cinnamon Ice Cream
• Thai Balls
• Ginger Wings
Aaron serves up a menu influenced by a trip to the country with his children that celebrates the seasonal harvest and flavors. In fact, Aaron's so inspired by the fresh produce that he's baking!
• Grilled Pork Chops with Orange Glaze
• Peach and Pecan Salad
• Zucchini and Apple Bread
• Funked Out Apple Compote – Served over Maple Walnut Ice Cream
Aaron fixes a breakfast that bites back with spicy goodness.
• Funked Out Bloody Mary
• Sausage Red Pepper Feta Frittata – Served with Sour Cream Sauce
• Croque Big Daddy
• Gingery Fruit Salad Parfait
• Bacony Breakfast Cupcake
It's all about savings today as Aaron roasts a pork shoulder, and then shows you how to make it last all week.
• Pork & Pappardelle Pasta
• Pork & Udon Noodle Soup
• Funked Out Pork Quesadillas – Served with Lime-Adobo Crema
• Bourbon BBQ Pork Sandwich – Served with Cole Slaw