Big Day

Skobo and Alice Hooked Up

Aired Tuesday 12:00 AM Dec 12, 2006 on ABC

• Rain Delay!

A huge rain shower has come to the wedding house, getting just about everyone wer! But This comedy epsiode is anything but wet! It fun, even you don't have a laugh track to prove it. In the basement, they playing a game of passing the stick. When someone gets the stick they have the power to talk. Wendie Malick continues to impress me as Mirram Shor. Both of themare the best reasons why I tune it. But judging by the ratings, we may never get to the alter. And the wedding Planner who screw up the wedding list, wants to quit. Next week the show is aiming for High Noon.
  • I have to say even though I thought I would never watch this show again I keep coming back to it and can't wait to see what happens next.

When I first watched this show is wasn't sure I was going to like it but I have continued to watch. It seems to keep me wanting to come back for more. This episode had a yo-yo effect. Wedding is outside, no its inside, no is outside, inside, come on! make up your mind! I felt sorry for Lorna. She's trying to do her best to please Jane and everything just seems to be going wrong. I'm glad becca decided to be back in the wedding that would have defintly runined Alice's wedding if her only sister wasn't in it.