Big Love

A Seat at the Table

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 23, 2011 on HBO

Another enjoyable episode of Big Love. We got a lot of buzz worthy scenes here, as always in every Big Love episode. From Nikki's subtle insults to everyone going against Bill in the conference to the dance scene in the end. These were all very enjoyable scenes on tonight's episodes. This show is so addicting, I'm always left with wanting more by the end, regardless of the extended run time as opposed to the regular 42-44 minute run time.

Cara Lynn is definitely becoming the new Sarah. Now it's showing her grow up, and have a strange life, and have to live with a polygamist family. I for the most part have enjoyed her scenes, especially her interactions with Nikki at the school. I'm so glad that Anna is leaving. Her character had honestly ran her course and that became apparent in season 4. You can't help but feel bad for Marge though.

May I just say Margene's freak out was probably the best scene of the episode, when she knocks Anna on to the floor. Also the scene at the podium with Barb and her mother is another scene worth mentioning. This episode wasn't really the most stand out, but it definitely proved to be a great hour of television.