Big Love Forums

HBO (ended 2011)

How long will the series last?

How long will the series last?

GiverSSJ

[1]Jan 18, 2010
    • level: 13

How long do you think the series will last? I liked the first two seasons the best, and I liked the third season as well. With the 4th season, Sarah
    ***SPOILER***

. So any opinions?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ph00p

[2]Feb 22, 2010
    • level: 3
    Wikipedia already says its confirmed for the 5th season but I think that'll be it the way this season is progressing.

4thWifePatti

[3]Mar 17, 2010
    • level: 1

I'd like to see it last a few more seasons. I'm interested in what else the writers can come up with. I can't imagine in my wildest dreams how one family can have so much going on. Bill really has no control over his family. They all just do whatever they want to do. I know Bill is trying to reform the 'polygamist image' but at this point......wow!......they're all going wild. And when Nikki slapped Bill for not telling her that Joey killed ROman........would she have gotten away with that if she were married to Frank or even with Roman.....I don't think so! Oh well, we'll see what happens next. I would like to see the series for a least a few more seasons.

Keguri

[4]May 21, 2010
    • level: 12
    4thWifePatti wrote:

I'd like to see it last a few more seasons. I'm interested in what else the writers can come up with. I can't imagine in my wildest dreams how one family can have so much going on. Bill really has no control over his family. They all just do whatever they want to do. I know Bill is trying to reform the 'polygamist image' but at this point......wow!......they're all going wild. And when Nikki slapped Bill for not telling her that Joey killed ROman........would she have gotten away with that if she were married to Frank or even with Roman.....I don't think so! Oh well, we'll see what happens next. I would like to see the series for a least a few more seasons.

+1

pilgr_image

[5]Jun 2, 2010
    • level: 4
    i think ,remember, Chloe Sevigny explainde that the show would countinue till 8th season or sth. im not clear on this. but i sue i red from somewhere.