Big Love Forums

HBO (ended 2011)

Margene, Goren and Anna?????

PikeBishop

[1]Mar 11, 2010
    • level: 31

Anyone else here think their little scene in the season finale was just loaded with sexual tension?

Wow! If Anna wasn't so pregnant one would have expected an honest to God threesome to break out!

I think its setting up something very intersting for next year (and I don't just mean for titilating sex purposes). I mean Magene has been in a loving relationship with Bill and two sister wives, how about a loving relationship with another couple? I think its part of this show's asking of the question that is it possible to love more than one person or perhaps love transcends mere monogamy.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GiverSSJ

[2]Mar 12, 2010
    • level: 13
    PikeBishop wrote:

Anyone else here think their little scene in the season finale was just loaded with sexual tension?

Wow! If Anna wasn't so pregnant one would have expected an honest to God threesome to break out!

I think its setting up something very intersting for next year (and I don't just mean for titilating sex purposes). I mean Magene has been in a loving relationship with Bill and two sister wives, how about a loving relationship with another couple? I think its part of this show's asking of the question that is it possible to love more than one person or perhaps love transcends mere monogamy.

Maybe Ana, Goren, and Margene will have something in the next season? Maybe Margene will "do Goren" if Ana is having a difficult pregnancy. Ana didn't mind the fact Margene likes Goren "like that".
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.