Big Love

Good Guys and Bad Guys

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jul 23, 2007 on HBO

• Margenes Mom is as messed up as I imagined

Margenes Mom comes for a visit. Apparently she knows nothing of the polygamous arrangement. Surprise Surprise, Nicki breaks the news to her. She is also an alcoholic and tries to put the moves on Bill. Sounds like fun, yeah? Bill gets himself deeper and deeper into the Weber gaming situation, and we all know this is going to hit him in the face very soon. Frank shows back up and wants to know where Lois is getting her money and how he can get his hands on it. I wonder why he called Lois's brother a "c*5ksucker"...there has to be a backstory there. Barb brings Wanda home from the mental hospital and Frank was ready to take revenge on her, but he should think twice given her history. Joey looks as if he may be considering a new wife, and we know it is only because it's what Wanda wants. Scott also visits Bill and lets him know about Alby and how he has kept tabs on Sarah. Bill finds and beats the crap out of Alby. YAY! The show is heating up and I feel like we are spiraling toward something huge this season. Can't wait to see what happens!