Big Love

Sacrament

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 22, 2009 on HBO

• Explosive

(another long one, sorry!)I was so ready for this finale, and now that it is over I find myself wondering how I can wait another year until the next season. We got our character death, as promised, in the form of Roman Grant. The whole episode kind of led us in that direction because of all of the screentime he got. The scene with Alby and Nicki discussing how to kill their parents was awesome. I dont know if Nicki thought Alby was serious or not, but he meant business. He employed Lura's help in building bombs meant for his Mother and Father. The bomb meant for Adaleen was a serious misfire, because Alby ended up injuring himself and a hotel maid. I don't know how he is going to escape that mishap without some prison time. Bill has to work with Roman to get Kim Lee back, and with all of the crap that Roman puts Bill through and all of the twists and turns...it is JOEY who ends up ending Romans life at the end of the show. Other things that happened in this ep: Sarah proposes to Scott, who eventually accepts and asks Bill for her hand in marriage. Bill actually gives his permission, much to Barbs chagrin. Margene gets a tv job hocking her jewelry. She also stands up to Bill, which was great to see. Maybe he will see her in a new light. Nicki re-unites with her daughter and actually takes her home. I am assuming Nicki is "back" because at the end they are all together and Bill seems to accept her back with her daughter. For now it seems that all of the secrets are out and the Henricksons are a family again. I just don't know how I am going to wait another year for the next season. We didn't get to see anything about Heather, Rhonda, Teenie, or even Frank in this episode.