Big Love

Under One Roof

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Feb 14, 2010 on HBO

5.5
    I really do not understand the ratings for this episode, this has to be Big Love's worst offering yet. The last 10 minutes really salvaged the episode but it doesn't change my mind about the episode. Everyone is going in different directions and it simply isn't the same show we grew to love. Chloe Sevigny was the only good thing about this episode. From yelling at Margene and throwing the chair to her dressing like a prostitute, she was really great here. Why in the world did they have to bring Ana back on the show? She has become such a crutch for this show. She was good at first with the possibility of a fourth wife back in season 2, but now she just has an illegitimate child with Bill.

I could find some reasoning in it, since Barb found out that Bill had pre-marital sex, but that really wasn't the best thing about the episode either. All the scenes in Mexico were absolutely unbearable, the only plot I found myself interested in was Dale & Alby's. I'm really not loving the direction this season, hopefully it will improve.
HBOSGE