Big Love

Vision Thing

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jul 09, 2007 on HBO

• Bill is definitely getting greedier

This weeks episode focused alot on Bill trying to get the video poker deal together, much to the consternation of Don Embry. You would think Bill would listen to Don more often, considering everything they went through with the stores ad campaign. Don wouldn't steer him wrong, but Bill cannot see beyond his own desires, as usual. We also got to see more of Rhonda this week and how she is soon going to come between Sarah and Heather. This girl is trouble, but Heather is the type to want to be someones savior so it should be a match made in hell. We also got to see Wanda in the loony bin, where she belongs. I feel like things are getting really tough for Joey right now and he seems to be drawing closer to Barb, which could spell trouble. Oh, and lets not forget the most exciting thing this week: Bill is attracted to a waitress, Ana, and he even takes off his wedding band. (Isn't that what cheaters do?!) I have serious doubts about Bills sanity at this point. Why would he ever think of adding another wife when things are so messed up??? I guess we will find out.