We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Big O Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

my idea for an sequal !

levister16

[1]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 13
    heres my idea for an sequal of big o aka season 3 a man who lives in a underwater city called atlas holds an grudge towards air breathers witch he calls them , his name von the reason why he holds an grudge is bcause what happened to him in the past he was a scientist he was warning the people domino that was gonna happen and they laught at him and didnt belive him , any way he telled them that he build an underwater sea city so thay can escape the travisty of magaduses ,so skiping along years past a sea sepent maga duse a murge rom the sea water attacking domino city , come back i have the episodes list
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

levister16

[2]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 13
    1. episode 27 vengefule memorys , episode 28 city searching , episode 29 another legendary magaduce , episode 30 the story of the famous scientist von , episode 31 old domino city , episode 32 forbiden memories , 31 &32 is a 2 parter , episode 33 evil lagacy , episode 34 in a blaze of glory , episode 35 the boogyman , episode 36 big o vs big fau hydra (this is big fau new form like how big duo inferno is big duo new form) episode 37 the final megaduce big atlas , episode 38 domino city vs big atlas von is pioloting big atlas with his android body and where is rodger to be found , episode 39 the show conclusion rodger and big o and some old foes team up to fight big atlas but its no work , out of no where big o hits his true form and true name big domino and big atlas and von is detroyed
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.