Big O Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

where are the episode recaps?

carterboy_313

[1]Dec 28, 2005
    • level: 4
    no, really. where are they?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

The_Huntsman

[2]Dec 31, 2005
    • level: 50
    The recaps contained far too many personal opinions and several of them contained vulgar language that violated the Terms of Service of the site. I've temporarily removed them until I get around to removing the opinions and vulgar language; I've managed to fix two or three of them already, though the others will take some time.

carterboy_313

[3]Jan 1, 2006
    ohkay. thanks.

carterboy_313

[4]Jan 4, 2006
    personally loved the recaps here. i found them the best of any i've seen here.

though, i see how you could find them somewhut unacceptable.

qtwanderer

[5]Jan 9, 2006
    • level: 27
    i still did not understand wat happened to the old guy

SharkOmega

[6]Jan 11, 2006
    • level: 5
    Today, I finally watched all of the shows (this being the last episode again, which was one of the first episodes I ever seen), and I still don't understand what the hell happened. I was hopeing a recap would explain it. I can't even figure out what happened to the mummy guy (never could spell his name), I couldn't tell if he was killed somewhere along the line, dead all along and was just a ghost, hell, the whole show confused me...

ClaudeLv250

[7]Mar 26, 2006
    SharkOmega wrote:
    Today, I finally watched all of the shows (this being the last episode again, which was one of the first episodes I ever seen), and I still don't understand what the hell happened. I was hopeing a recap would explain it. I can't even figure out what happened to the mummy guy (never could spell his name), I couldn't tell if he was killed somewhere along the line, dead all along and was just a ghost, hell, the whole show confused me...

He died sometime after Act 12. They don't go into detail about what he was doing and how he died exactly, but it's used as a shocker at the end of the episode with the Leviathan Megadeus because he's supposed to be the one behind the attack, only for it to be revealed that he died before the Leviathan ever struck Paradigm.

What I'm really curious about is how and where he found Big Duo. I forgot which episode it is (maybe even the one with the Leviathan) but there's a quick flashback of what's assumed to be his discovery of Big Duo, as he's running around all giddy and such in what looks to be an old decrepit hangar.