Big Shots Forums

ABC (ended 2008)

Big Shots Future

serenity01

[1]Feb 13, 2008
    • level: 15

Okay there is a lot of speculation on the future and fate of Big Shots. As well there are a million forum topics on this subject. So I'm starting this thread so that there is one place for anyone to post any news or information on whether or not the show will be returning now that the writers strike is over.

I think we all love the show and would hate to see it end especially when there are so many unanswered questions. So if anyone has info on the future of the show, please share it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dawnsdinosaurs

[2]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 40

According to a NY Times article this week:

For some series the immediate question will be whether they have any future beyond this season. Several series got hints this week when the networks handed out hurry-up orders for new episodes. For shows not on that list, questions about survival will remain unanswered until May, when the networks announce fall lineups. Among those on the questionable list were "Cane" and "Shark" on CBS, "Big Shots" and "Boston Legal" on ABC, and "Bionic Woman" and "Journeyman" on NBC.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/13/arts/television/13tube.html?_r=3&ref=television&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

AkuIch

[3]Mar 13, 2008
    • level: 4
    ...journeyman has already gotten canned... but as for big shots right around when the strike ended....there was an order for at least half of season 2

Herodite777

[4]Mar 24, 2008
    • level: 8
    :
    Big Shots
    No new episodes expected. Ever.

-Source: http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Wga-Strike-Favorite/800032698

DuckythePoet89

[5]May 9, 2008
    • level: 6
    I was wondering what was going to happen and my sister watches Private Practice and she said it might just come back next fall like Private Practice is because it's a new show and it'll be alot easier to just start a new season in the fall and leave the last episode used for the end of the season. So I'm hoping that's what happens, because I love Big Shots, and Michael Vartan

Dawnsdinosaurs

[6]May 12, 2008
    • level: 40
    It is not likely that it will be back but it's not official until ABC announces it's schedule tomorrow.

marto_dd

[7]May 18, 2008
    • level: 17

ABC officially canceled the series

So can anyone tell me if the series finale looks complete and wrapped up?