Big Shots Forums

ABC (ended 2008)

Last Episode?

pasadenacatpink

[1]Jan 25, 2008
    • level: 2

I think last night's episode was their series finale because there was a statement on Wikipedia that they only did 11 episodes before the writer's strike and ABC already cancelled "Big Shots." They already burned the remaining episodes (without advertising) in January. I really don't know that another network would be interested in picking up "Big Shots," but we should keep our fingers crossed for that. I think last night's episode was a cliffhanger because the police are still looking for Duncan's crazy, non-biological son, Zach after the murder of Terrance, Duncan's ex-wife is taking over Reveal, Terrance's sister is getting revenge with Duncan and Lisabeth, Wendy and Marla are both pregnant with Karl's baby, James and Katie's love affair, and Brody having an affair with his "pretend Janelle." Last night's episode was interesting! Too bad ABC didn't promote "Big Shots" that much that they cancelled it quickly and theirratings are still too low to stay on the air. I think that this cliffhanger willnever been resolved since it's been cancelled. I'm really disappointed at ABC right now. At least it was good while it lasted.

R.I.P. "BIG SHOTS"

September 27, 2007- January 24, 2008?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dawnsdinosaurs

[2]Jan 25, 2008
    • level: 40
    Wikipedia is not a valid source for information. In recent articles with both Joshua Malina and Chris Titus they have said the show is not canceled but production has been stopped because of the writer's strike. TV.com was also notified by ABC that the show has not been canceled. ABC has a history of renewing lower rated shows, Big Shots has held the same percentage of viewers out of GA as Men in Trees last year and that was given a second season. We need to keep contacting ABC telling them that we want this show back. It isn't over and the show does have a chance.

Sherasbear

[3]Feb 2, 2008
    • level: 61
    I hope they keep it on the air! I love this show and I want it back!!!

mchelle723

[4]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 2
    Big Shots is soo underated! People just don't know what the're missing. Good luck big shots on another season!