Big Shots

Tall Dark and Hairless

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Oct 04, 2007 on ABC

• We get to see another side of the men.

After watching the pilot I loved the show. Now after watching tonight's episode I am completely hooked. Many people complained that the characters weren't likable. Well I think tonight we see that they are. Duncan who can deny the fact that he's a womanizing jerk, however he gives it all up to get Terrence to leave Lisbeth alone. He cares about her. I'm not sure if it's just that he doesn't want anyone else to have her but I really think it has to do with not wanting to see her get hurt. James almost willing to swallow his pride and give his marriage a chance overhears that his wife wasn't sure if she was going to leave him for his boss. Wow. I really thought it would go on a little bit longer with the not being sure. It was definitely heartbreaking watching him say goodbye to his kids. It also hit Duncan a little hard, you could see how bad he felt watching James say goodbye. You know he was thinking about leaving Lisbeth and Cameron. The scene with him looking at the photo. This guy isn't as shallow as the pilot made him out to be. I love how these guys are there for each other. I can definitely see them as friends.