Big Time Rush

Beach Blanket Big Time Part One

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 21, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• This review is for both Part 1 and 2 of the Big Time Rush 1-hour TV movie "Big Time Beach Party"

I thought that this 1-hour TV movie was great but there was one thing that made my score a little low and that was that girl Sandy that keeps getting Kendall and he is trying to be nice and patient with her and trying to tell her that he has a girlfriend but she doesn't care and throws the cell phones at the beach. Despite Kendall's plot because of that annoying girl Sandy, this was a great 1-hour TV movie. I think I enjoyed Carlos and Logan's plot the most because they find buried treasure with Patchy the Pirate (who is part of the "SpongeBob SquarePants" fan club). James' plot was good too because Gage Golightly who plays as Hayley Steele in "The Troop" guest stars in this 1-hour TV movie. The drag race was also cool and I'm glad that Kendall won the drag race and Sandy actually got the message (that annoying girl). It was also awesome that Russell Brand guest starred in this episode as himself. It was funny when Mrs. Knight tried to put sun block on the boys and they run away from her and it was hilarious when Kendall ran over Gustavo while he was having that drag race. I also thought that Big Time Rush's performance at the end was good. Overall, despite that character Sandy, this was a great 1-hour TV movie. 8.5/10