Big Time Rush

Big Time Christmas Part One

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Dec 04, 2010 on Nickelodeon

7.7
  • This review is for both part 1 and part 2 of the "Big Time Rush" 1-hour TV movie "Big Time Christmas"

I thought that this was an excellent Big Time Rush Christmas TV movie. The only thing that kind of angered me was that Griffin would even ruin Christmas for Big Time Rush, Gustavo, and Kelly. Griffin has a daughter... shouldn't he spend time with her?. The gang would have made it to their flight if it wasn't for Griffin. I'll let it slide especially because it's a Christmas TV movie that I really enjoyed. I also loved Miranda Cosgrove (who is such a beautiful actress) and Snoop Dogg guest starred in this TV movie. It was also funny to see Fabio's second appearance in this show. I thought it was heartwarming when Katie wanted to give Mr. Bitters a wonderful Christmas. I loved the song "All I Want For Christmas" that Big Time Rush and Miranda Cosgrove sang together. It was my favorite song out of this TV movie and it would be stuck in head all Christmas long because it's so catchy. I thought it was hilarious when Snoop Dogg's limo run over Gustavo. It was also hilarious when Gustavo didn't want to do a Yardsquirrel song and Big Time Rush and Snoop Dogg begged him and Gustavo decided yes. I also loved the song "Let's Stay In Our PJ's (All Christmas Long)" that Big Time Rush and Snoop Dogg sang together except they were in animation... Snoop Dogg was just himself and Big Time Rush were the squirrels which I loved. The ending was also very heartwarming when Katie gave Mr. Bitters a Christmas present. Overall, a hilarious and wonderful "Big Time Rush" 1-hour Christmas TV Movie. 10/10