Big Time Rush

Big Time Crush

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 05, 2011 on Nickelodeon

7.6
  • The creators that used to work on "Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide" sure know how to make excellent heartfelt teenage relationship episodes of "Big Time Rush"

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Big Time Rush". The creators brought lots of charms in "Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide" and they sure can bring tons of charms in "Big Time Rush" especially when it comes to teenage romance episodes. I thought that this episode was well executed. Also, Gustavo and Kelly were both absent in this episode. For the first time, the boys didn't have to go to rehearsal, sing songs, or anything. This whole episode only took place at the Palm Woods, a movie theater, and maybe one or two more locations but there was not one scene where the boys were called to go to rehearsal. I just thought it was interesting to see the boys NOT go to rehearsal and actually not see Gustavo and Kelly in this episode. Kendall and Jo trying to find Carlos a date but Carlos always missing up was very funny. Logan wanting to tell his feelings to Camille was very good but I did feel very bad for Logan since Camille was on a date with someone else. I really hope Logan and Camille are a couple soon, they look very cute together to be honest. Everything in this episode was very funny and it had heartfelt moments that teenagers like us can relate to. That's one of the things that I love about "Big Time Rush". "iCarly" doesn't even have realistic teenage romance situations. At least in "Big Time Rush", the writers are keeping it real. Overall, definitely one of my favorite "Big Time Rush" episodes. 10/10

I think this was the only show on Nick's lineup that actually corresponded with "crush night" all things considered. You really didn't know what to expect on tonight's episode of Big Time Rush. This show reminds me so much of Ned's Declassified, it's not even funny, but I just think that makes it all the more enjoyable.

We did get some cliche story lines tonight (i.e. overprotective friend, double dates, and of course choosing between two girls). I am loving Erin Sanders on this show, she was good on Zoey 101, but she's just great here. Her character definitely has potential and I really don't see why her or the other "girlfriend" aren't added to the main credits.

Katie still annoys me but she was somewhat tolerable, the thing I couldn't stand was the dynamic duo. Two annoying characters in one story line. Keep Katie with Carlos, and have James stick with the group. Great episode overall, and clearly the best of the "crush" lineup.