Big Time Rush

Big Time First Concert

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 20, 2010 on Nickelodeon

• The most excellent, funniest, and heartwarming "Big Time Rush" episode that I have ever seen and it was an awesome way to end Season 1

I thought that this Season 1 finale of "Big Time Rush" was so amazing. I love, love, love, love, love this TV Movie. Not only was it was very funny but it was also very excellent, heartwarming, and the storyline is just FANTASTIC. The storyline really went to a whole new level and it got very strong, deep, and well in-depth. The guys are getting ready for their first ever concert but they need to train before it comes. Griffin cancels Big Time Rush and so the guys must leave Los Angeles and move back to Minnesota. James going out on his own was very interesting. The fact that James has a butler named Sebastian was very funny. Sebastian the butler made me LOL in this Season 1 finale. Kendall, Carlos, and Logan finding James after Gustavo gives the good news that Big Time Rush is back in business was good and entertaining. The auditions for a new James was very funny. The old woman (who also appeared in the pilot episode of this show) was very funny also and it was good to see her again. James returning to Big Time Rush was awesome. The guys rushing back to the concert since Hawk (Gustavo's enemy) captured them was funny and entertaining. The very ending of this Season 1 finale with the guys giving Sebastian to that old woman was very funny and pretty cool. Overall, an awesome Season 1 finale of "Big Time Rush". 10/10