Big Time Rush

Big Time Reality

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 26, 2011 on Nickelodeon

I don't know why Big Time Rush is getting such good ratings, but this episode was rather weak. I did enjoy this show at one time, but everything that I've seen from this show this season hasn't really been up to par.

We got a really ridiculous story line tonight and no laughs to show for it. The reality show story line did have potential but Big Time Rush fell flat on it's face tonight.

The ending was predictable, and the Logan & Camille relationship started as interesting, but I think everyone can agree that it's far from interesting at this point. Sorry, but this installment just didn't do it for me tonight.
  • Superb episode

I thought that this was a superb episode of "Big Time Rush". Big Time Rush having their own reality show was a pretty funny idea. I thought the camera getting a shot of Kendall's butt was funny (it's off-screen of course because this is a family show). It was very funny when Carlos and James keep fighting each other to make the reality show more interesting. Logan and Camille pretending to date for the reality show was also funny. It was also funny when Logan and Camille kept kissing each other for the reality show as well. It was also funny when Gustavo and Kelly are acting funny and strange towards the camera. The gang doesn't having a reality show isn't great anymore because of their invasion of their privacy. It was mostly Kendall that didn't want the reality show because he would get embarrassed. The only thing that I did not like about this episode was that Griffin wouldn't take out Kendall's butt that the camera shot and that he forced the gang to have a reality show because he signed the contract. It was cool that they got payback on Griffin by making a reality show of him and they all of those embarrassing moments of Griffin which made me laugh hard. They said that they will post Griffin's embarrassing moments as a reality show on the internet for the whole world to see unless Griffin takes away their reality show and he said "yes" that he will take away their reality show. Overall, a superb episode of "Big Time Rush". 9/10