Big Time Rush

Big Time Rocker

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 24, 2011 on Nickelodeon

• A ROCKIN' "Big Time Rush" episode

FINALLY Nickelodeon airs a NEW Big Time Rush episode, I know Season 2 is almost over but Nickelodeon needs to hurry up and finish airing the Season 2 episodes so Season 3 can begin already. Why is Nickelodeon airing NEW Big Time Rush episode once a month? just finish Season 2 already. Anyways, this episode was much better than the previous episode "Big Time Wedding". An 18 year old rocker girl moves to the Palm Woods. She tells Big Time Rush that their music is cute but NOT rockin'. Kendall, Gustavo, and Kelly try to come up with a rock song for Big Time Rush. There were so many parts in this episode that made me laugh very hard. Katie didn't have a plot in this episode which was kinda cool but I always enjoy watching Katie plots though. All Katie did in this episode was walk past the hallway and see the guys paralyzed so she claps her hands to snap out of it (it was a running gag by the way and some it was funny while the other times it got old very fast). The Logan/Camille plot really made me laugh hard especially because Logan wanted Camille (in a Russian spy disguise) to repeatedly kiss him. The Carlos/James plot when they are trying to impress the rocker girl was hilarious. The funniest part was definitely when Carlos was in the Super Mario costume and James was in the Luigi costume. The guys coming up with a rock song called "Paralyzed" was very cool. The rock song "Paralyzed" was very good and had me dancing but I wish the news reporter wasn't talking during the song though. Oh well, I was able to hear most of the song. Overall, a ROCKIN' episode of "Big Time Rush". 10/10