Big Time Rush

Big Time Wedding

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 20, 2011 on Nickelodeon

7.9
  • Meh, it was justan okay "Big Time Rush" episode BUT I've seen far more better episodes than this installment

I thought that this was just an okay episode of "Big Time Rush". Not good, not bad, just okay in my opinion. When I saw the promo for this episode, it really didn't interest me at all and didn't look very good. The wedding plot in this episode really wasn't that good and it was boring and unwatchable. However, The Buddha Bob/Mrs. Knight/Katie plot was definitely the most funniest and most enjoyable plot in this episode.... that plot is the reason why my score is at least a "6". I love this show but this episode just didn't do any justice tonight besides the Buddha Bob/Mrs.Knight/Katie plot where Buddha Bob marries Mrs. Knight in order for him not to be deported from the government. As for the marriage plot, it was just stupid and there was really nothing funny about that plot. Maybe the only funny part in that plot was when the guys were at the country (I forgot the name) for James' wedding and they were fighting and attacking the everyone at the marriage. The ending also didn't do me justice and made me say "Are you kidding me?". The Buddha Bob/Mrs.Knight/Katie plot made me laugh because I thought it was funny how Mrs. Knight refused to marry Buddha Bob and she ended up marrying him. Buddha acting like a father and making Katie practice the violin was very funny. It was also funny when that government person (Hamilton Mitchell) was asking questions to Buddha Bob and Mrs. Knight on how much they know each other and then Buddha Bob was talking all romantically. Mr. Bitters' minister license being expired 8 years ago which means that Mrs. Knight and Buddha Bob aren't actually married is very funny. The other cool thing about this episode was that the government person (Hamilton Mitchell) who used to play as Vice Principal Crubbs in "Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide guest starred in this episode. Overall, it was just an okay episode of "Big Time Rush" but there are far more better episodes than this installment. 6/10