Big Time Rush Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2013)

The sound effects

chalidon1881

[1]Aug 9, 2011
    • level: 5

I am not one to visit show sites on here that I generally hate. But my kids watch this one, and not that I have to watch it but I do have to hear it. The sound effects after everytime someone says something, or does something is the most annoying thing on TV. Please end this series or get rid of the sound effects. If a show needs them to make their senario or jokes funny then guess what the senarios or jokes just aren't funny. Sorry kids, but it is like fingernails ona chalkboard.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Deltage

[2]Oct 3, 2011
    • level: 6

You might want to pay a little more attention to the show. It is actually very cleverly mixed together and is a crucial part of the show. Besides it doesn't have a laugh track which would otherwise also be playing after nearly every line. It was sort of annoying for me at the start, but I got used to it.

lyokophantom

[3]Oct 16, 2011
    • level: 36

It's a Scott Fellows thing. He did it with Ned's Declassified: School Survival Guide also. I'm not fond of the show in general. I do like how the show can appeal to both girls and boys, though.

pudgebyrd722

[4]Dec 20, 2011
    • level: 51
    I personally think this show is a little better than some of the other rubbish we have on Teenick today. In other words, I'd rather watch Big Time Rush than iCarly or Victorious, but I'm fine with the sound effects. Before I read that post by lyokophantom, I was thinking to myself, "These sound effects remind me a lot of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide; the show provides that same kind of feeling as Ned's..."

skbrettbug

[5]Sep 5, 2013
    • level: 19

chalidon1881 wrote:

I am not one to visit show sites on here that I generally hate. But my kids watch this one, and not that I have to watch it but I do have to hear it. The sound effects after everytime someone says something, or does something is the most annoying thing on TV. Please end this series or get rid of the sound effects. If a show needs them to make their senario or jokes funny then guess what the senarios or jokes just aren't funny. Sorry kids, but it is like fingernails ona chalkboard.

My sister watches this one, and I used to watch this one as well. I really don't like the dumb sound effects either! I am in the minority here haha.