Biker Mice from Mars

UPN (ended 2008)

JusticeLeaguer

Biker Mice from Mars Fan Reviews (13)

7.9
  • How can I discribe this show? Fun...crazy...out of this world? All that and more. How many shows out there has "good-guy" Martians?

But seriously, Throttle Modo, and Vinnie are a fun trio. And they're MICE! MARTIAN mice!

Biker Mice from Mars has always rocked. Three Martians crash-land on Earth, meet up with a human --female, of course-- and immedantly want to help save a planet that's not even theirs. Throw in an evil alien boss (Lawrence Limburger), a bumbling lead thug (Greasepit), a truely mad scientist (Dr. Karbunkle), and even a lovable, igor-type character (Fred the Mutant), throw in some crazy schemes and outrageous stunts, and wierd hired muscle, and you've got a show that is fun, fun, fun, and more fun!

Characters that I wish had more screen time: Stoker (the ORGINAL Biker Mouse), Rimfire (Modo's cute teenaged nephew that gets in just as much trouble as his adult friends), and Carbine (Throttle's lady-love --who just happens to be the General leading the Freedom Fighters.)

The new series promices to be just as exciting. I'm sitting on pins and needles for it to come to the States.