Bionic Woman Forums

NBC (ended 2007)

Bionic Fanatic

tenneycjt

[1]May 31, 2008
    • level: 1
    Even though it is no longer on I love this show and i bought the dvd and watch it all the time,I especially like how the show kept evolving and enjoyed all the characters.I especially like the Jaimie -sister relationship.In the new Entertainment weekly Bionic woman placed 43rd pn the season list outperforming many existing shows. I don't know if they are any fansites for the show although there is a petition on Michelle Ryan's website. What are the favorite episodes of some of you? I like the education of Jamie sommers and trust issues. I will support the show even though it is gone. anybody else feel the same.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

artychic2008

[2]Jul 16, 2008
    • level: 4
    i think that anyone who loves the show will surport it!
    i like all the episodes, i don't have a fav though. i like the epidsode you said was yr fav!!! http://www.itv.com/Drama/contemporary/BionicWoman/default.html

try this website.

PiperPrueLover4

[3]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 18

I love this show - and The Education of Jamie Sommers is my favourite episode, too. I didn't know there was a petition, I'm going to sign right away!

(this is my 900th post - woo!)

Edited on 08/30/2008 4:19am

Katara0017

[4]Sep 4, 2008
    • level: 8

This show was great why they cancelled it? They should have a second chance...

ebayking90

[5]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 9
    Katara0017 wrote:

This show was great why they cancelled it? They should have a second chance...

The show was cancelled for many reasons. NBC spent too much money on hyping the show and it did not pay off in the ratings. The show cost too much money to make. Not really sure why, I thought it looked like any other show. The episode storyline were getting very poor and this had a direct correlation on the ratings. Many did not like this adaptation of the original Bionic Woman. I am sad that Michelle Ryan's US debut ended badly, but I hope that she find another good project and really shine while doing it.