Bionic Woman

Sisterhood

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Oct 10, 2007 on NBC

• I have to say that although bionic women is a great show so far. They really need to watch out for the small things that divide fantastic to average.

Although there is good story line. A story line that both builds characters and increasing the mystery of what bionic women is all about. More questions and more WOW factor is what is needed, i understand that this is only the 3rd episode but thats the whole point it's the 3rd episode and as of yet i am still waiting to go WOW and ring my friends up and say "OMG how crazy, great or whatever was the lat episode of bionic women?"
    I also have to point out the small thinks as thats what lets it down for me, the small things. If sara cannot feel anything after her "bring back from the dead" operation that will performed why is she crying? why is she getting angry when the only person that can help says no? Why does sara care about anything that is shown in the episode? To me a bionic women with no feelings would be a bionic women that like the evil superhero from a movie that just goes on killing sprees and wouldn't even think twice about killing a sister of her arch enemy.
    Anyone overall was a good episode but will defiantly need more WOW factory to keep me as an audience.
  • The scenes with the Canadian VIPs daugher will make you laugh!

Started slow, but I have to give credit to the cast who have taken this show up a level. Still not what Id call dont-miss-tv but you can see it getting there! (Well if they had given it a chance!)

The scenes with the daughter are superb. Great humourous change of pace. The bit when shes being interrogated by the phsyco-analyst had me in fits.

Sara is of course the superior character again. Very well acted, but youd have thought the org would be wise enough to have a SWAT team pointing guns at her 24/7.

Again the sub-plot of Sara condition rises another level with us learning that Jaime is also afflicted. More intrigue with the head sprouting more lies to get Sara to help them find Wills dad and with the doctore they are send to rescue, doing the dirty! I wasnt that convinced of the scene in the fan room - oh well.

Still, it looks like it would have gotten better if given the chance! Im looking forward to the next 5 episodes! :(
  • I liked it a lot.

Sarah seeks help from Jaime because she is going to die in a year, unless she uses Jaime's bionic parts to help her. Jaime handles raising Becca, as well as her job. She must babysit a teen girl, Heaven, who is rebellious and disrespectful. It's revealed that Sarah is working with Will's dad. Sarah threatens to kill Becca, but after Jaime reminds her of her personal tragedies, Sarah backs off. Jaime learns more about her bionic powers from Sarah.

This episode was great! I recognized Magda from Kyle XY. The ending was pretty good! This episode gets a 9.5 out of 10!
  • This show is having a hard time finding itself.

While I enjoy the general concept of the show and see some potential, I'm wondering if they're going to decide on a direction for it before I lose interest. There seems to be certain inconsistencies from show to show that are starting to be distracting. For instance, in this episode we see Becca and Jaime sitting on the couch looking at Becca's laptop, when in the first episode she goes to the trouble of hanging it out of the window so that Jaime doesn't see it. I realize that the issue was an internet connection, but one has to think that it would have been easier to hide the chord rather than hang the laptop out of the window in a net especially since an internet cable is more damning than a laptop. We later have Sarah reveal to us via flashback that her sister died nearly the exact same way that she attempted to kill Will the first time when Jaime got caught in between. The revelation of this information has me scratching my head, as this would be a deeply personal way for her to kill Will and it definitely didn't come across that way in the pilot. The character of Will is also being rewritten in hindsight in ways that don't jive with the original portrayal of the character. This really comes off more like the writers changing direction in midstream more than revealing more about a character you thought you knew. I'm also a little confused as to why the Isaiah Washington character was necessary. He seems redundant and doesn't really add anything that I can see. And the scene where he comes in to test Jaime only to get his ass kicked after Jae was holding his own was priceless. If they meant him to look foolish they succeeded.

This show seems to want to do too much too soon without deciding where they're headed first. They threw her into the field by the second episode and now we're at episode three and she's already having an emotional faceoff with her counterpart. They could have stretched this out for the whole first half of the season at least and focused more on character development instead of the cheap emotional tricks to force a connection. The characters of Jaime and Sarah could have been playing cat and mouse all season before they jumped to the scene where Sarah has to ask for help. Wouldn't it have been far more interesting to see them come close only to see Sarah slip away? To see Sarah slowly degrade and allow for a true sympathetic connection rather that a quick dead sister bit? To see Jaime come to terms with the true emotion consequences of what just happened to her rather than just jumping into action? To maybe give Jaime a little more time before she's sympathizing with the woman who killed the love of her life and her unborn child? I don't know. I guess what I'm saying is if this show were more like Buffy The Vampire Slayer, it wouldn't be a bad thing.
  • i like what i see so far

in this episode we see how oscure is the world that she is got her self into. The agency like all the series never tell the full storie so we can have the dram. Here we see how she is getting tourmented by the other bnioonic girl even to the point that she come to the bulding were jenny leaves and drugs her sister in exchange for the help. So far we see great acting on the parto of all theactor new and old comers, but we still missing something that i hope they get it soon enough. I hope so
  • Jaime faces Sarah for the second time.

Although in some ways this episode is the best one so far, it raises questions in regard to what this show is really up to. Since the pilot I have realised that the dramatic moments would have a bigger role in it than originally expected. Nothing against it per se, but rather against the tendency to have less action moments due to this. Or yet against the dramatic moments they choose to exhibit. In my opinion, the war against terrorism (which is the main concern of BERKUT) could be a lot better exploited and through it really introduce dramatic moments like the dilemma to kill or not another human being and the remorse after doing it. Many would probably say Jaime is too fresh for they to risk sending her in this kind of mission, but if they keep giving her assignments like this of a babysitter or the one from the previous episode (which I cannot even classify), the show will without doubt need Sarah to step in all the time to mess things up and save the day (in this case the episode). I hope to be wrong and it may be too soon to make predictions, but this is my hunch.

Let's stay tuned to find out if I'm right or wrong.

PS. It's obvious Anthros is drugging Sarah and what she's feeling is actually abstinence symptons.
  • This show was an improvement over the last as it focuses on laying down the groundwork for the show. It was more focused and shed some much needed light on the Sarah Corvus character.

This episode sees the return of Sarah Corvus and Anthony Anthros. It come as no shock to see the two of them together. Anthony tells Sarah that Jamie is the key to her survival and wants to Sarah to bring Jamie to him to study her. It's a tad doubtful that's his true intentions though.

Sarah confronts Jamie in her home after we see some flash backs of Sarah's past and her sister who appears to have died in a remarkably similar fashion to the car crash that Jamie was in. Sarah asks for Jamie's help and says she wasn't the target of the car crash. The two of them met later and Sarah explains that she's sick and that Jaime is the only one that can save her. Sarah tries to connect with Jaime and tries to cast doubt on Will (since you know, Sarah killed Will after all) and how he may have just been using Jamie. Jamie doesn't buy it but she knows there's something to it.

So we learn that Sarah killed Will potentially because she was pissed at him for the state she was left in after being brought back from the dead. Sarah says she was left emotionless and that drove her to do bad things, but she was clearly already very unstable before the bullet to her head. Something doesn't quite seem right. But, perhaps it's just because she's sick and unravelling even more due to it.

The side story of this episode is Jamie's mission which is to babysit the daughter of a Canadian defense contractor (Jamie takes a nice little jab at Canada when she hears this) named Heaven. This was nothing but busy work as Sarah was the real focus here. But it was awesome to see Heaven frightened after being stuck in a room with Ruth psychoanalyzing her for a while. The phone call Jamie had with Nathan seemed forced though and way out of place. We've seen no bonding or much screen time at all between these two and now she's venting to him?

Sarah teaching Jaime how to turn off the surveillance chip and the whole concept of them being able to "hack" their implants has intriguing possibilities. Something hopefully explored more and not in just a scapegoat way. This show was an improvement over the last as it focuses on laying down the groundwork for the show. It was more focused and shed some much needed light on the Sarah Corvus character. It was also great to see that Anthony wasn't just going to be forgotten in the background until a major story was needed. There still hasn't been any great moments with this show though.

RottenDMotoes.com
  • Bionic Woman is an interesting show right now

I love Bionic Woman, i always wanted to see it since the advertisements have been out. the first episode was awesome and i was siked to watch the other one..now its nerve recking because there is a lot of questions in mind. right now im waiting for the new episode. its so addictive for me, now i can't stop watching it, and i am sure that when the DVD comes out, im buying it! with this episode i wanted jamie not to care about that girl but when the girl changed i felt sorry for her. it was good she realized how good life is and she should appreciate it.
  • Sarah's demons brings epsiode down!

I love "The Bionic Woman." I'll even see it every week,but after this week's episode, I'm about ready to return to "Kitchen Nightmares." this is a fair epsiode. It's about sarah, the first bionic woma. Her orgin is parellel with the orgin of the second Bionic Woman and we mwean the one that is played by Michelle Ryan. I don't get it? I don't get her origin. It dragged down the series. the 6.5 rating is the lowest of the second series. I hope for better thing next time. If not I'm spending my Wednesdays with chef gordon ramsey and his kitchen detail.
  • Bionic Woman finally gives us an episode that lives up to its promise and potential. The story was by producer David Eick and you could almost hear him saying, "This is how the show is going to succeed" on every scene.

After a first episode that felt too rushed and a second episode that felt disjointed (turns out it was two scripts smashed into one story), Bionic Woman finally gives us an episode that lives up to its promise and potential. The story was by producer David Eick and you could almost hear him saying, "This is how the show is going to succeed" on every scene.

First of all, I had no idea it was part one of two. Nice surprise there.

The first two weeks, we had some heavy-handed exposition. Jamie was apparently chosen to be a Bionic Woman, Will lied to her about their relationship, Sarah is slowly self-destruction, the group Jamie works for is trying to stop some kind of global forces of evil. But this week, we finally got to see all those elements in play in a way that actually worked instead of feeling like the neon-sign screaming "foreshadowing" or "backstory" was going off.

Sarah comes to Jamie, seeking her help. Jamie is apparently the Bionic Woman 2.0 and has some upgrades that will help Sarah survive. But only if Jamie goes with Sarah. Sarah won't go into the group that financed and employs Jamie. I guess killing 14 people will do that for you. I do like that the series addressed how Sarah survived the bullet to the brain. It's not exactly the most convincing argument, but at least the series answered the question instead of leaving it hanging. Sarah and Jamie engage in an almost Buffy and Faith-like give and take. Jamie is bristling against her new destiny and seeing it as a limitation on her life while Sarah has fully embraced it and has less of a moral compass. Seeing the two debate over the morality of what was done, as well as finding out what drove Sarah mad was nicely done. And I've got to wonder--the fact that Jamie was hurt in a collision with a semi and that Sarah lost her sister in a collision with a semi...that seems to bit too obvious a coincidence. Is there some connection?

The episode itself had a lot of tension. Seeing Jamie torn about whose side she was on or should be on was nicely done. Seeing her de-active and activate her tracker to save her sister worked. And seeing she and Sarah bond a bit only to have that trust fall apart worked well. I like the tension of this relationship and the fact that you can see how both sides are struggling here. There's shades of gray to both sides and not just one is good and one is evil. Again, back to the Buffy and Faith thing...Faith went to the dark side, but you could see why she did. Same thing with Sarah.

I will admit the one part that I didn't buy so much was the "let's guard the diplomat's teenage daughter." It was OK, but the ending where rebellious teenage girl sees the light after attack and saving by the Eastern European country mafia goons...yeah, a bit much. Of course, I guess we should be thankful it wasn't Jamie battling Bigfoot.

So, I'll admit it--I was wavering on this one, but I'm a bit more sold now. I think the show is starting to show signs of life and delivering on the promise. I can only hope the audience that was driven away last week comes back and sees that the show is getting good now.
  • great episode

Jaime Sommers gets a new assignment protecting a daughter of a contractor. At the same time, Sarah Corvus returns to give Jaime another complicated day. Sarah is dealing with something that's beyond her control. She gets helped from a scientist who escaped from prison. Jaime live her life as normal as she can while working for the government at the same time. It's complicated but she manages to juggle her double lives in a moment's notice. It's an exciting episode. We get to see another layer of Sarah Corvus, we also get to see Jaime's other abilities. It's a great episode, I can't wait for the next one.
  • More of an episode I think! Less action!

Jamie goes on her first official mission but also she runs into her nemesis supposedly Sarah. Sarah, despite knowing bits and parts about her. Unlike Jamie, whom we know all about. Really Sarah is an interesting character. And hope that she can become a full-time regular. That is a big hope and must as those two really have some good scenes together in this show. As Jamie is still questioning why she has these unique powers. While it seems that Sarah has come to terms with them. Sarah is giving hints to Jamie on why she may have been choosen and to come to terms with it. Hopefully one by one, Jamie can and will come to terms with it.
  • Sarah asks Jaime for help.

The best episode of the series so far.

At last, Jaime seems to be a bit more in control and it helps that Sarah is provinding her with some information.
    The scenes with the two of them are the best of the episode. I also like the bits of humour inserted in this episode. I loved how Ruth scared Heaven, even more so after the lesbian comment.

The flashbacks from both Sarah and Jaime were good, I think it's clever how Sarah is making Jaime question Will. She's got a point, even Jaime wondered why the files on her started long before the accident, so there could very well be some truth to Sarah's comments...
  • Less of an Episode review - more of a Show review!

This is a good episode - its not great but it is good! I can't really tell you what happens coz nothing really happens! I will just give my thoughts on the show as a whole instead!

Firstly, the Sarah Corvus character is brilliant - Katee Sackhoff does a great job at showing how whacked she is but, Jamie Sommers needs to be a bit more interesting. So far, all she does is complain and ask questions. She doesn't even ask the questions that she should be asking i.e "Whats my limit" "How can I improve" "Why did Sarah run me off the road with a huge truck and then kill my BF" come on Jamie - Get With It!!!!

Secondly, caonsidering its a new show - it doest really have any sense of direction yet! I'll use Alias as a comparison as that seems to be what a lot of you think it is similar to.

In Alias' Pilot we found out that Sydney isn't working for who she thought she was and so it was established that she would spend her time being a Double Agent trying to bring down the man she's working for. A plot was set - the character and, more importantly, the audience what the show was working towards. We dont have any of that at the moment on Bionic Woman. All we have is a half Bionic Woman who does odd jobs such as babysitting a Brat from Hell and protecting her from 4 guys - which, btw, she needed Sarah's help with as she couldnt do it on her own!

We need a Big Bad or something! We need a reason to watch the show - I dont want to watch a show just because something may or may not happen! I need to know that there is a point to it.

3 episodes in all she has learnt to do is Turn off her Tracking Device!!! I need more than this! I need more bad guys, bigger stories, less of the little sister - well, none of the sister would be nice!

Come on Producers give the fans/would-be-fans something to grit our teeth into! Give us a solid story arc where Jamie and us can follow the season through to a big finish and actually care what happens coz, at this moment in time - I dont care what happens - She's just another government Toy without a purpose a la Jake 2.0!

I will keep watching for now but if I dont think the show is working towards anything I will lose interest in it and just focus my attentions on Supernatural!

Let me know what you guys think!!!
  • Still not even close to coming together

This episode continues the evolution of the series from the version presented in the original pilot to the current status quo. That process continues to be difficult. Shifts and politics behind-the-scenes are showing up in the final product, and to a certain extent, it feels like the show is still trying to figure out what it wants to be.

Supposedly the pilot was cut down from a two-hour format to its current one-hour incarnation, and much of the background was therefore missing for the audience. That might explain why certain scenes in this episode and the previous installment feel like they come out of nowhere. For example, Jamie seems to know the people at Berkut far better than one would expect. It still feels like the episodes are being run out of order, as though a lot more happened coming into this situation than we've been allowed to see.

Consider the effect: if the pilot was cut in half, and the second episode was the splicing together of two episodes worth of material (as reported elsewhere), then the net effect is a loss of 50% of what should have been seen coming into this episode. That's staggering, and it also makes one wonder if the same amount of material was left on the cutting room floor.

Whatever the case, the problem now is not necessarily the story being told, but how it is being told. I found this episode to be somewhat schizophrenic. At times, the show wants to be taken seriously. It had shades of commentary about feminism, male-domination, and as this episode emphasizes, sisterhood. It brings up the classic man vs. machine concept, which is always fun. When the show lets Jamie be serious, Sarah's instability is a lot more engaging.

Unfortunately, the show is also trying to be clever and witty, with a liberal dose of self-deprecation along the way. It's as if someone studied "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", understood the appeal, but missed the methodology and balance behind the show completely. Part of it may be Michelle Ryan's delivery, but it's also the writing. Jamie's sarcasm with Jonas hasn't been earned. I kept waiting for Jonas to apply a bit of control and leverage, but beyond the usual comment about who owns what, it never happened. It makes Jonas look like a pushover.

This brings up the subplot with Heaven. It felt extraneous, but it also exposed some of the weaknesses of the Berkut organization as depicted. As we've seen it so far, this special ops unit is horribly pathetic when it comes to security and discipline. I never bought for a moment that such an organization, dealing with the threat from Sarah Corvus, would devote key resources to watching Heaven as shown. They speak about the organization as if it's an elite operation, but so far, we've seen nothing to back the claim.

The one highlight thus far is Sarah Corvus. Her character is complex and the writers have made some sense out of her unusual dialogue choices. Where Jamie's quips feel inappropriate to the situation, Sarah's comments actually make sense. Katie Sackhoff is acting rings around Michelle Ryan, which also does not help. I still think that bringing her into the series as an outside influence on Jamie is a bit premature; we haven't had enough time to get used to Jamie's status quo, and Jamie hasn't had enough on-screen time to get used to her new condition.

Generally speaking, the biggest problem I have with "Bionic Woman" is that I can tell what they're trying to accomplish, the kind of story they're trying to tell, and all the ways they're not quite getting there. This episode didn't seem to flow very well. It's hard to quantify, but I get the feeling the producers (whoever they are this week) are trying too hard to look edgy and different. The show feels unsettled and rushed, and even if that's not the case, the audience could hardly be blamed for thinking it is.
  • Katee Sackhoff: Scenery-Destroyer

7.9
    The Sisterhood of the title not only referred to the developing relationship between Jaime and Becca, but also to the complicated, twisty relationship between Jaime and her "bionic sister" Sarah.

You can really see the writers striving for some of the Buffy/Faith rapport in the Jaime/Sarah relationship, and it only really works half the time. Katee Sackhoff went all out in this episode, almost ending up a Charmed-style scenery-chewer. I really love Sarah as a character, especially her total disregard for anybody. I loved her constant yelling at the irritating Canadian girl, and the insight into her past made her a lot more sympathetic. Even when threatening to kill Becca, she still remained the best thing in the show. At least with Buffy, Buffy herself was an awesome protagonist. Sarah isn't even a regular cast member, and still gets the best material.

The subplot of the week, involving Jaime being assigned to monitor the daughter of a Canadian senator or something, was almost completely pointless. Despite an awesome action sequence in a nail salon, and the little brat asking if Ruth was a lesbian, the story went nowhere.

The best episode so far, but I doubt for the reasons they intended. A lot of the humor was down to the corny dialogue or hammy acting, which makes the show much more entertaining. Surprisingly, there were moments of real greatness (like most of the Jaime/Sarah scenes), but, like the previous two Bionic hours, there are still issues that bring the show down. At least it's slowly getting it right though...

Director: Steve Boyum
    Writer: David Eick
    Rating: B+
  • Jamie takes on another mission: babysitting. Sara contacts Jamie and needs her help.

The more this series goes on the better it is getting. What started out dull is now beginning to show us some action. The fight sequences are fast and energetic and the newly introduced characters are adding to the show in both mystery and excitement. I love the Sara character. She adds a lot to the show and when the two bionic women are together I am glued to the screen. Their fight sequences are my favorite so far. The mystery that the series started with the degeneration of the original bionic woman has me intrigued. I am curious to see where the writers are going with that. It is nice to see familiar faces on the show like Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica and this week they showed us the chef from Eureka. Overall the series is shaping up nicely. I think they have enough to go on for a few season at the very least.
  • A great show, but "Sisterhood" was a little thin on action and character revelation.

The Bionic Woman is shaping up to be an excellent series. My only problem is that there are a few strange emotional turns and the character reveals are sometimes stale. In the pilot episode Jaime seemed all on board at the end of the episode. She made a gung-ho speech about how she'll work with Jonas' team on her terms. But, by the beginning of episode two Paradise Lost she wanted nothing to do with Jonas.

The character reveals in Sisterhood weren't too shocking. Yes, Jaime found out Will's father was in jail, but we already knew that. I almost think Anthony Anthros should have showed up later. His appearance has been lukewarm at best so far. Maybe, take a page out of 24 to add more suspense and turns without going overboard. I almost think there should be more build up to the reveals. That way it would hold that much more weight when it happened. Like Jaime discovering Will's dossier on her. So, the viewer response was only "Oh"... instead of "OH &$^%" It's almost like problems seem to get these temporary resolutions that happen too quickly. The writers need to slow down the progression so there's more focus on key parts. Otherwise an excellent series.
  • The new Bionic Woman is making decent strides

The new Bionic Woman is moving along a number of interesting subplots. The show has a good amount of possibilities, this episode is better than the previous one after the major changes, I think in a few more episodes we will have a decent amount of progress in the show.

This episode is moving the conspiracy subplots along and adding to the shows allure. I like the action that is used in most of the episodes, and look forward to more of it. I suspect that as 'Jamie' progresses in training that the action scenes will ramp up. In the 'real world' as the actress is trained to do more of the martial arts and fighting moves, the characters fights will look better and better.

As for the action scenes, it sort of reminds me of Sydney from Alias.

All in all this show is progressing in how good it is, in my opinion anyway, and that will start to attract more audience. It also helps that the time slot it is assigned to is not too strong for other networks. Given the HD-DVRs ability to record up to 2 channels at once, that is a good thing.

I'm looking forward to this show continuing.
  • Not a bad episode although the story really didn't go that far. I have to add points due to the banter between Jamie and Sara. For a minute it looked like she was going to go rogue and start full on helping Jamie whole-heartedly. Due

Not a bad episode although the story really didn't go that far. I have to add points due to the banter between Jamie and Sara. For a minute it looked like she was going to go rogue and start full on helping Jamie whole-heartedly. Due to Sara's sickness which was a well introduction and her not trying to destroy Jamie on first contact like in earlier episodes. This was shattered by Sara deciding that whatever it takes Jamie will cooperate to help her or suffer the consequences. On the way to the inevitable confrontation Sara teaches Jamie to turn off her monitoring. This after a long drawn out and at times silly argument over her personal freedoms. Jamie's first mission wasn't that great baby-sitting a rich brat from Canada but it lead to some good action scenes. Not a bad episode and hopefully it'll lead to more good episodes with Sara's illness and the need to protect Jamie and all associated with her. Plus Isiah Washington's leap into insanity attacking Jamie. Tells me his character will bring a lot of conflict to keep things going.
  • Plenty of fight scenes on this episode. Anyone who loves Action movies might want to see this one.

I can't give this episode a 10. I loved the comments made on this one such as, "Is she a lesbian?" directed at Treadwell. Also where Sarah brings up the (potential) spying through Jaime's eye while in the bathroom by Jonas. The action was high on this one. I don't recall seeing so much fighting and stunts in one show like this. The Drama between Jaime and Sarah is high too. I am not into Drama too much, but it anchors the show for continuity. We get a heavy background of nothing good on Sarah. I am still impressed with a Brit (Michelle) sounding all American.
  • Katee Sackhoff steals what is definitely the best episode of Bionic Woman yet (and it's still really good, even though the show's only had three episodes).

Let's put any misunderstandings out of the way. This is Sarah Corvus' episode. From beginning to end, it's her episode. She steals the show. And deservedly so. Katee Sackhoff delivers a stunning performance as Sarah Corvus in this episode. She is excellent at portraying the conflicting emotions of Sarah Corvus, her deteriorating conditions, and her dry sarcasm. Parallels between her and Number Six (from Battlestar Galactica) are really drawn out in this episode, particularly in the scene where Corvus has Becca by the neck threatening to kill her. She had to have gotten lessons from Tricia Helfer on how to be the best ***** possible.

The developments in this episode are also pretty heavy, mostly concerning Corvus. We discover that she had a sister and was responsible for her death in a drunk driving accident. This allows for the chip on her shoulder that she carries around, even though she's not human anymore. Which is another question that the show must now address. Just what is Sarah Corvus? Is she human, or is she something else? Another discovery is that Will was trying to set Jaime up from the start for the bionics project. The question is why. Why is Jaime Sommers so special? Why would Will be so interested in her so early? These are the questions that will keep bringing viewers back for more answers.

Finally, we have a relationship between Becca and Jaime that feels normal. In the first two episode, their relationship seemed to have more mood swings than a pregnant woman. In this episode, we finally get some peace and quiet in their relationship, which is nice and provides for some good scenes for each actress.

Something else that's great about this show is the supporting players. Molly Price is particularly good in her role, as she portrays the really cold, calculating woman. But we also saw, in last week's episode, that she can also be a relatable human being. Will Yun Lee is good as Jae, with his training of Jaime and his relationship with Sara. Of particular note is the excellent casting of Isaiah Washington. He is excellent in his role, going from nice guy helping Jaime last week to in your face, unleash the animal training this week. It works really well haveing someone push Jaime to her limits, and he is great at it.

This episode of Bionic Woman has proven to me that I've found my new favorite show. Katee Sackhoff is brilliant as the twisted Sarah Corvus. She's great at going from psycho one minute to sympathetic the next. She provides for a great dynamic on the show that will hopefully stick around. Let's hope Bionic Woman sticks around too. If we have more episodes like this one, then that shouldn't be a problem.