Bionic Woman

Sisterhood

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Oct 10, 2007 on NBC

• I have to say that although bionic women is a great show so far. They really need to watch out for the small things that divide fantastic to average.

Although there is good story line. A story line that both builds characters and increasing the mystery of what bionic women is all about. More questions and more WOW factor is what is needed, i understand that this is only the 3rd episode but thats the whole point it's the 3rd episode and as of yet i am still waiting to go WOW and ring my friends up and say "OMG how crazy, great or whatever was the lat episode of bionic women?"
    I also have to point out the small thinks as thats what lets it down for me, the small things. If sara cannot feel anything after her "bring back from the dead" operation that will performed why is she crying? why is she getting angry when the only person that can help says no? Why does sara care about anything that is shown in the episode? To me a bionic women with no feelings would be a bionic women that like the evil superhero from a movie that just goes on killing sprees and wouldn't even think twice about killing a sister of her arch enemy.
    Anyone overall was a good episode but will defiantly need more WOW factory to keep me as an audience.