A Bitten Community
Monday 8:00 PM on Syfy
"The Mutts Strikes Back"

"Settling" was CRAZY episode. Unfortunately, Syfy released just 8 photos this week so my options were very limited. You will have to use your imagination.

"The cleaner"

Is it me or is Logan finally becoming a great character? So he's either a hitman or a big fan of Léon: The Professional (which is one of my favorite movies of all times btw). I'm sure it wasn't the first time Logan used a string on a human / werewolf being. The look on his face when Rachel called him was priceless. Also poor guy got stabbed - I hope he'll be alright. It would be a shame to lose him now.

"The Fight"

Now that was a great action scene. It would be even better if they cut out the freaking techno (was it techno? I'm not an expert). It was really distracting. Also if Victor can use a kitchen knife then what is stopping Clay from doing the same?

"The truth comes out"

I have to say I'm disappointed. I thought Elena would eat Victor (or at very least castrate him). Instead she only bit off two of his fingers. Someone should tell her not to play with food.

This scene was awesome. Philip was so shocked and (probably) disgusted. He completely lost his tongue. When Elena was talking to him his eyes were screaming: get the hell away from me, monster! I guess he's not a fan of werewolfs, right? I really hope this episode concludes Philip's story arc and we won't see him ever again.
I loved Elena's turquoise sun dress. Too bad she didn't put on panties.

"For once I look normal"

Speaking of clothes - I loved Diane's blouse and especially her skirt. For the first time she looked like a sane person.

Other stuff:

- Jeremy invited Lady Sheriff for a coffee and they had a fantastic eye sex. One day they will kiss - mark my words!
- It's Santos who wants Elena as a prize for his service. He clearly has an obsession with her.
I give "Settling" a 7.5 out of 10. It was a good episode. Did you like it? Share your thoughts!
Follow this Show
Members