Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern

Monday 10:00 PM on Travel Channel Premiered Feb 26, 2007 In Season

danharr

Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern Fan Reviews (11)

• "Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern" is definitely the most interesting show about food I've ever seen.

What's the nastiest food you've eaten? Well if you thought that was nasty, watch Andrew Zimmern eat many bizarre foods from a variety of cooked animal penises to stinky tofu garnished with 1,000-year-old egg! Andrew Zimmern is a courageous fellow with a strange appetite. He'll try just about anything. But, of course, not all strange foods can be found in the United States, so he travels around the world in search of these delicacies that can't be found in our neighborhoods. Of course, he goes through some nasty foods, but it seems as though he's not afraid of anything. Each show is packed with tons of weird foods. Some will make you laugh; some will make you cringe; some may even make your mouth water. Who knows? I think this guy is the only guy who ever made eating brains look good to me! I recommend this show for people intrigued by this sort of thing. But, even if you aren't you may want to watch it anyway. It might become one of your favorite shows on television.