Black Cat Forums

Animax Entertainment (ended 2006)

Redo Series?

bleach2509

[1]Feb 27, 2009
    • level: 6
    I think Black Cat should get a redo. The original anime series was really really good and all, but i think that it should do what Full Metal Alchemist is doing and redo the entire series using all of the manga. I mean there was so much that could've been included that was left out in the anime. Lets start a rally and tell them to make a new series! lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

What7697

[2]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 8
    that would be awesome it ended way to quickly

pinkbun17

[3]May 26, 2009
    • level: 6
    Dude I agree The books are fliping amazing,so why not the anime too?

KingofIPirates

[4]Jun 19, 2009
    • level: 32
    I'd also like the idea for a redo if it included all of the manga.

ZaleIsBackAgain

[5]Jul 22, 2009
    • level: 47
    I guess I'll be the lone wolf here, I actually preferred the anime to the manga. I liked the pacing in the anime much better and really preferred the changes they made. imo the manga was incredibly generic and thought it would have been better if it was cut down on a sizable amount of its material, which the anime did. Plus I really liked the anime's use of foreshadowing and I thought the last filler arc was epic as hell.

Though up to the last two final arcs in the anime, the anime did seem to have been losing direction, and what's weird is that even though they started the anime almost a full year after the manga ended, there was still an unnecessary filler episode that didn't contribute to the storyline at all and was pretty boring.

Though I don't think there is enough reason for the anime to get a redo like Fullmetal Alchemist. I haven't read the manga yet for FMA, but from what I've heard the anime completely deviated from the manga entirely and it was popular enough that they created a new series that follows the manga this time. The Black Cat anime for the most part followed the storyline of the manga.

ChocolateMilk81

[6]Sep 24, 2009
    • level: 10

It would be nice if they did that... if it went a little longer and included more of what was in the manga... then it would be great! But it's still awesome just the way it is! Xx