Black Cat

Animax Entertainment (ended 2006)

deershadow

Black Cat Fan Reviews (15)

• An awesome show with some great humor, and intense action.

Personally, I really like this show. This show is about Train Hartnett, a silent, cool boy who has the unlucky number of 13 while at Chronos, an orginazation that has skilled fighters. After his best friend Saya dies, Train decides to leave Chronos, and become an average, every day sweeper. He meets Sven, a broke detective, Rinslet, a secret agent, and Eve, the ultimate weapon. Together they go on a quest to destroy Creed, Train's ex-partner who killed Saya, and save the world from destruction. The action in this show is awesome!! The intense battles will keep you at the edge of your seat. The humor in this show is great. It can vary between Sven dressing up as a woman to do a mission to Kyoko trying to kiss Train, only to kiss Train's cat. Some of the lines are really hilarious! I like the line when Train saves Kyoko, and that he is trying to buy milk from a store. It is funny when Kyoko says "I have got some milk, I'll give it to you unless you give me some sugar!". I thought that line was really funny! The dialog in this show is excellent. The great story will keep you wanting more of Train, and his friends. I did not have much interest in the theme music, but the action music rocked!! Overall, awesome show, great music, hilarious humor, intense action. I would recommend this show to anyone!