Black Lightning

Tuesday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered Jan 16, 2018 In Season

Black Lightning Fan Reviews (8)

• Relationship Advise

I've been seeing my fiance for over three year and yet the physicality is somewhat lacking. We see one another roughly every 5 days, she says she doesn't want to rush in and neither do I, although I would like to see some progression. There is some future faking on her part which I am agreeable to, but then not coming up with firm arrangements. I know she's been out of a long term relationship for a four years now and it ended 'messily' in her words. I do not know the details since she has not felt able to tell me, citing that she 'needs to be in the right mood for our marriage. I have not pushed this too much however as she clearly doesn't feel able to talk about it. This then coupled with the lack of total physicality would seem to indicate she is not ready totally for a relationship. She says I need to be patient, but I was wondering whether she is really being honest with me and our relationship because i loved her so much and her past seems to take her away from me. I knew a friend who had similar situation and asked for advise where i ended up with a love spell with Dr MUNA from .. I had no regret at all taken the step but its improved my love life and we got married expecting our first child any moment soon Whatsapp and phone number for DR MUNA +2348071660388..
  • Seriously the cop can,t see who it is .

I know we will put a mask on Black lightning and no one will guess who he is .You have a cop who cannot make out the face with the exact beard style and trim as some one he see,s all the time and cannot see who it is .Long gone are the days when you could put on a pair of glasses and it would be a disguise .Still the show is so so will give it a couple of more episodes .
  • A Waste of Time

I have to admit when the previews started to come around I was looking forward to this show. I had an open mind to the show and even after the first episode. But by episode 4 I had to call it quits I don't know what I was expecting but they turned what could be a good show into some half ass cheesy who knows what. I'll give it a 1 just because there was no minus numbers.
  • YAY!!! Rekindling Black Television

I know it's not yet a masterpiece; but honestly every form of art nowadays wasn't always labeled as such; besides I will rather watch a fiction based show that contains realistic scenarios; rather than a show that's created to simply make NON-POC feel comfortable. For anyone who was misinformed, there are more shows featuring black superheroes.
  • Guaranteed sabotage

It's bad enough the writing on this show is horrible, transversely causing the acting to be bad. Let's add another bitter distraction, to the only show featuring a black "Super Hero" the liberal social agenda. Why can't black people have a show where they can set down as a family and enjoy, celebriting the impossible feats of a super hero, who looks like them. No, liberal writers feel the need to add their social agenda crap to the mix. As bad as the writing and acting is, I was hoping this show would succeed. Maybe one day someone with "Powers" would cure liberal writers from their insane desire to reshape society and remake the family structure.
  • I wish they did 'Static Shock', but I'll admit: this show is okay.

I really wish they did 'Static Shock', but I'll admit: this show seems pretty well. There's been some flaws, but I think it's still good. Basically, this show is about a High school principal who's an ex-superhero and is now out of retirement; thereby fighting crime again. Personally, I describe Peter Gambi to be the Alfred Pennyworth of this show, especially because of him helping out Jefferson as well as being close to him. Even though I'm not a massive fan of 'ANT Farm', I love seeing Chyna's face again.

Now I can fully acknowledge that Greg Berlanti is not Joss Whedon, but he sure make some pretty cool shows, including 2 of my all-time favorites: 'The Flash' and 'Riverdale'. Anyways, I'm just gonna give this show an 8 just because.
  • Can Lightening Strike Twice

The show is okay. It's never gonna compete with Luke Cage due to TV regulations. However, if CW can keep the cheese to a minimum, it can be as strong as The Flash was in it's first season. I think DC is going to have to prepare for crossovers with other series and they need to scrub all the horrible music they used in the pilot. The jazz sucked, the rap was terrible and why do leading black women always have to have lesbian hair.

Com on CW, this is your chance to change the TV landscape.
  • No Thunder here

I love the other 4 DC TV Series. But, this one just misses it for me. I'll keep watching for a little while but if it keeps up with the stereotypical black gang and inequality garbage, I'm over it.

I'm sorry. Why does a story that has black peoples as the principles have to beat us over the head with this crap. I know Cosby turned out to be bad guy, but his show should have set as an example of what an idealized world with blacks being treated as equals rather than beating people up with the "We're not treated fairly Beating the audience up with the inequality crap is just that. CRAP!! And, not good television. When I watch TV, I want to leave the real world behind, not get hit on the head with the reverse racist garbage. If I wanted to see that crap, the news these days has been far more dramatic than a TV show, especially one that is supposed to be about Superheroes!